Character Feedback: Captain Ahkam al-Nasrallah (Valorallen Vitellia)

Hi people. It's been about five years since I've last posted asking for character feedback and in that time it seems to have been lost to the void. Since Vitellia is one of my longest played characters on the server, and as I've recently gotten back into the game I figured I'd see what people thought about him. 

Just to give a little rundown on who he is, Valorallen is an 82-year-old Elyran Captain who has been working with NanoTrasen for many years at this point. Before becoming a Captain he worked his way up through the Medical Department where he served for some length of time as a Chief Medical Officer. He probably has one of the most extensive backstories of all my characters just because I've played him for as long as I have, so if you also have questions about him or anything, I'd gladly explain some of the more general things about him. 

Edited by YouJustGotOwened
Updated title and removed a bit from original post.
  • Owen changed the title to Character Feedback: Captain Ahkam al-Nasrallah (Valorallen Vitellia)

I know that these sorts of threads aren’t as popular as they used to be, but I figured since I have been pretty active on the server again recently I might as well throw it out there and see if anyone had anything to say.

I recently went through the process to rename Vitellia to have him make his Elyran name be the one he goes by on the station (this was spurred by the Elyra rework), and I hope it hasn’t caused too much confusion. It has been something I’ve wanted to do for a while anyway.

At this point, I have played Captain al-Nasrallah/Vitellia in some iteration for coming up on seven years. He has gone through extensive reworks and backstory changes over these years, and I feel that he has developed into a more believable/realistic character in this time. I’d be interested in hearing if anyone has any thoughts, and I’m open to answering questions too!

P.S. also consider this a bump lol

Edited by YouJustGotOwened