Incident Report {22MAR2457}- Winston Carton, Bryce Faust

Guest 1138

Reporting Personnel: Vira De Santos

Rank of Reporting Personnel: Captain

Personnel Involved: Winston Carton, Bryce Faust

Time of Incident: 22MAR2457, approx 1400 hrs Tau Ceti Standard.

Location of Incident: Departures lounge.

Nature of Incident: []Workplace Hazard []Accident/Injury []Destruction of Property [x]Neglect of Duty []Harassment [x]Assault [x]Misconduct []Other _____

Overview of the Incident: After an incident in which Winston Carton was shot by a prototype ballistic weapon in the line of duty after a drill that ended abruptly due to a severe neglect to communicate to the crew that security were conducting drills, the suspect in question was detained and moved to departures to await transferral to the Odin to face their sentence and any additional charges. In the midst of this period, Carton took it upon himself to hit the unruly prisoner rather than restrain themselves from using excessive force on an unarmed, detained and otherwise defenseless prisoner. Bryce Faust, an investigator at the time and known associate of Carton, followed suit by hitting the prisoner in the groin in an intentionally malicious manner. At this point, I stood up for the prisoner and voiced what they did was completely against Corporate Regulations and that I had enough of their intolerant and otherwise inhumane behavior.

It should be noted for the record that Mister Carton has more than enough substantial reports to suggest he is unfit for duty, and that he has been warned by myself to cease and desist with his otherwise abusive and otherwise manipulative personality, as it intrudes into his work and corrupts his better judgement. I do not recommend he serve onboard the NSS Aurora any longer, given his past and currently piling up, transgressions.

Did you report it to a Head of Staff or IAA? If so, who?: It was witnessed by another IAA, James Crimson, at the time. A transcript at the time was recorded, but summarily lost in the heaps of my own paperwork.

Additional notes: A transcript at the time was recorded, but summarily lost in the heaps of my own paperwork that was needed to be filed.

Case against Mr. Carton has been investigated and a verdict handed down. Mr. Carton will be serving a two day period as a civilian level employee in either Cargo, Mining or Botony. He will be required to pass a psychological test conducted by Dr. Asher before he is allowed to return to the force provisionally on the requirement of weekly meetings with Dr. Asher to help work on his anger issues, and on Dr. Asher sending weekly report to NMS Odin for review.

If Mr. Carton violates these terms he will face a less lenient punishment up to permanent remove from the security Department.

Kelvin Stephenson

NMS Odin Duty Officer

Office #370