Thadeus Proteus Character Feedback

Hi, I was the Captain that round! First off, I think you did generally a good job with that round, especially given that you are new to the server. The only things that really stood out to me though throughout that round was that your character seemed to be overly naive potentially. That could just stem from the fact that you are new to the server, but in general, I felt that he was a bit less than serious at times.

I hope that you enjoyed yourself at least with that round, it was definitely an interesting gimmick going on. I'll make sure to keep an eye out for your character in the future so that I can give more expansive feedback besides saying that I thought you did a pretty decent job

38 minutes ago, YouJustGotOwened said:

that your character seemed to be overly naive potentially.

I wouldn't really call it naivety, it's most likely that he is incredibly confident in himself, to the level of absurdity sometimes. 

41 minutes ago, YouJustGotOwened said:

I felt that he was a bit less than serious at times.

Yeah, because he's a jobless assistant, basically. I feel like I can screw around more than usual while playing as an assistant. He has no future, no hopes, no dreams, he has nothing, and he is quite young. He is free from most of the fears, because he can cope by joking or thinking that he's a genius, but really? He is not. Atleast when he's an assistant.

I'll keep in mind that I need to be a bit more serious, so it wouldn't also break other's people experience. Thank you for your feedback!

3 minutes ago, YouJustGotOwened said:

Unless I am remembering reading over someone else's records, wasn't he also supposedly trained to be an investigator? Is there a reason that he is an assistant rather than that?

Probably lost his job after career-crushing cases with xenos. That's why he can be xenophobic sometimes. I should also think about that a little bit more, yeah :D

Edited by ErshOurHerzog