Dominian Citizenship

Lore Impact: Small

Species: Human

Short Description: It's literally just changing the citizenship for Dominia to not imply it ennobles you, as most people seem to read it - I had the opposite told to me by Schwann a year ago, and that seems far more reasonable. I also think just adding a priest to the process to ensure they are actually, y'know, fit for the Tribunalist aspect.

How will this be reflected on-station?: It probably won't, given taking Dominian citizenship is now impossible for non-Dominians, to be honest. I can't think of how it would be reflected except maybe by Imperial Frontier characters? I recalled there being confusion about the ennobling part there, but I'm not sure how this would really impact it ultimately.

Does this addition do anything not achieved by what already exists?: Just a clarification, technically. Beyond that, I think having a priest as part of the process alongside the nobility helps to reinforce the dual system between the theocratic aspects and the feudal aspects, rather than leaving one to dominate the process - I'd noticed a bit of complaint it was somewhat too easy now. I'm less sure about that part, but I'm plenty sure about being an affiliate rather than a member.

Do you understand that the project may change over time in ways you may not foresee once it is handed over to the Lore Team?: Yes.

Long Description: 

* May be invited to become a citizen by at least two members of a [[Empire of Dominia Great Houses|Great House]] who are House Nobles or higher, as well as a [[Moroz Holy Tribunal|Priest or Priestess]] of the Tribunal. This also makes you a member an affiliate of said Great House.