Lone Applies for Wiki Maint

Ckey/BYOND Username: Loneguyfly
Position Being Applied For: (Wiki Maintainer, Lore Developer, Deputy Lore developer):

Wiki Maintainer!
Have you read the Lore Team Rules and Regulations wiki page?

Yemzorz. It's not super relevant to being a wiki maint outside of a small section of the page, however.
Past Experiences/Knowledge:

To be upfront about this, I'm not the most knowledgeable about how MediaWiki works but I'm certain that I'll be able to figure it out. Beyond that, I'm generally quite capable with both the English language and with the editing process, which I believe are probably two of the most relevant skills for a Wiki Maintainer to possess.

Examples of Past Work:

You can see my work here!

It has been mostly smaller stuff so far, alongside some changes that have yet to be approved.

Additional Comments:

Even if this isn't approved (I've only been back on the server for a little while and I've only made a handful of edits, so I totally understand if this is premature) I'll still keep making my suggestions and edits. My main drive for joining staff is that it would help me with making certain that the formatting and style guides are being upheld as well as possibly making it easier for me to help out with syntax and grammar errors that may crop up here or there.

Hello and thank you for applying.

So far many of your edits have been along the lines of adding relevant categories and navboxes to pages that were never given them, and this is good because it's pretty arduous work that not many people are thrilled about wanting to do, least not on a grand scale checking every page like you have. Good job!

Time spent on the server, I feel, doesn't have too much bearing on whether or not you should be on the team, so no need to worry much about that; as long as you feel committed to moderating the wiki and issuing corrections/creating content for users to reference to aid the overall server experience, then that's good enough for me.

So anyways this is accepted. You'll be DM'd in the future.