Staff Complaint Melariara

BYOND Key: Drooling Cowboy
Staff BYOND Key: Melariara
Game ID: clG-ayux (Or the round after this one)
Reason for complaint: About a week ago I made an assistant (Nessie Topside) who was also a clown as an entertainer, I played this character completely seriously and did not at any point break character. In that time I made multiple ahelps to make sure I was avoiding breaking any rules or going too far with any shenanigans I would get up to, such as vandalizing security in retaliation for their dog biting my character, ect. A headmin/headcoder had even observed and allowed me to do so as long as I didn't fight back. Recently however, after a wrestling match between my character and a mime in the holodeck alongside another vandlisation attempt (which I made sure to get the go-ahead from again, this time from a moderator) I was PM'd by a staff member who had stated multiple times in ooc how they did not like clowns and how they had no place in Aurorastation. This staff member said that clowns were LRP and had no place in aurorastation, then also went on to tell me that I was self-antagging by vandalizing security with crayons, despite ahelping and getting permission before this. I told them this, and they didn't really seem to care. Either way, they told me to stop playing the character, which I did.

I'm making this because multiple other staff members were perfectly fine with me playing this character, and the admin who has banned me from playing this character seems to have a personal vendetta against clowns, despite me playing mine as completely straight, someone who genuinely studied at a comedy/theatre school to become a clown and enjoys entertaining people. I only have one screenshot I took of my conversation with her, the rest I hope can be dug up through server logs. I don't have the round ID of me talking the headmin/headcoder who gave me permission to resist arrest, only the round where I talk with Melariara.
Evidence/logs/etc: I'll have to ask you guys to dig up the logs, all I got is this one screenshot I took
Additional remarks: I just want to play my character

image.png