Unban Request - HonkViking

BYOND Ckey: HonkViking
Total Ban Lenght: Permanent
Banning staff menbers key: pepperming96
Reason for Ban: Ban Evasion, i was banned from security yet i played the role anyway
Reason for Appeal: Hello Viking here, id like to make a plee for my unban, back in the day when i first played aurora, i was new to playing in HRP servers, years have passed and i am now a HRP goon, when i joined aurora recently to try again, i was not aware of my security ban, and i was not warned of it since my UI showed no information on my security ban, as for me leaving in the middle of the round, i was sadly had to leave to attend to other IRL matters, if i was contacted by admins in the momment and did not respond, it was because i truely did not notice
my deepest apologies for any inconvinience i have cause the Aurora staff
sincerely, HonkViking AKA: Johan

ban.png

Edited by HONKviking
boldining my text
23 minutes ago, Peppermint said:

So you know you were banned on a previous account, and then rejoined on a new one as security? I'm not understanding how you're telling me you didn't know you were banned, but you do know the cause of what it was for?

i am preety sure it was being AFK multiple times now that you have mentioned it yes.

2 hours ago, HONKviking said:

i am preety sure it was being AFK multiple times now that you have mentioned it yes.

Then you did know you were banned when you joined again and played security? I didn't mention anything about the reason on the old account - that was you, in your opening post.

1 hour ago, Peppermint said:

Then you did know you were banned when you joined again and played security? I didn't mention anything about the reason on the old account - that was you, in your opening post.

i was not warned that i was banned for security, i am just assuming that is the reason? when i joined recently i was not joblocked from it and not warned

also, sorry if some of what i say is hard to understand, some of the things that happend to me in my previous account happend some time ago and its hard to remenber sometimes
again i apologize for any inconvinience

Edited by HONKviking
fixing gramar and further explaning
7 hours ago, Peppermint said:

I'm just not understanding how you're claiming you didn't know you were banned, but do know the ban reason is all. That's the bit I want some clarification on.

i dont know the ban reason, i am simple assuming and guessing with the information im being given tbh, if its to much bother i am willing to remain suspended for the time
again sorry for sounding incoherent at times

Just now, HONKviking said:

i dont know the ban reason, i am simple assuming and guessing with the information im being given tbh, if its to much bother i am willing to remain suspended for the time
again sorry for sounding incoherent at times

this thread has gone for days, soo i am willing to get out of your hair and stop waisting any time

12 hours ago, Peppermint said:

So would you prefer this to be closed? I'm willing to unban you if I get an answer regarding how you know your ban reason, but are telling me you didn't know you were banned on the other ckey.

i didnt know i was job banned on my previous CKey yes

There is a five month gap between your job ban and my perma, so I am willing to extend the benefit of the doubt here. However you will still be banned from security until you appeal that one given it's a separate issue, so I'll reapply that to your new ckey. Bear in mind you probably won't get to appeal a second one.

Accepted.

• Like 1