Incident Report 26/05/2465

Reporting Personnel: Georgia Sidower
Job Title of Reporting Personnel: Physician
Game ID: cn1-c0ME

Personnel Involved: Keala Nalika(Hangar Technician Reported Person), Georgia Sidower (Physician Reporting Person)

Secondary Witnesses: Caroline Matsushita (Investigator Witness), Ethan Harris (Chief Medical Officer Witness),
Time of Incident: On or about 20:40 Ship time.

Real Time: 1610CDT 3/25/18)
Location of Incident: General Treatment Room

Nature of Incident:
[x ] - Workplace Hazard
[ ] - Accident/Injury
[ ] - Destruction of Property
[ ] - Neglect of Duty
[ ] - Harassment
[ ] - Assault
[ x] - Misconduct
[ x] - Other - Trespass

Overview of the Incident: 

Submitted Evidence: During a minor medical incident, Hangar Technician Nalika entered the GTR without permission. He waited at door and darted in when opening the door for patients. I ordered him to exit the GTR as he was clogging the entrance and making treatment of the incoming patients difficult. He refused and demanded to speak about a bounty. I told him to wait in the lobby and we would be with him soon. He refused again. I called for security to eject him. I then attempted to remove him myself, he resisted. Eventually I got him out of the GTR, and he rushed back in before the door closed. I was standing at the door and our pharmacist was available to speak with him in the lobby regarding his bounty. He refused to acknowledge this and continued to stand in the GTR entrance, making intake and treatment of patients difficult. Eventually CMO Harris and Investigator Matsushita convinced him to leave.

This behavior is unacceptable. He could simply have spoken with our pharmacist in the lobby but he seemed strangely intent on being in the GTR for no perceivable reason.

Would you like to be personally interviewed?: 
[ x] - Yes
[ ] - No

Did you report it to a Head of Staff or a superior? If so, who? If not, why?: CMO Ethan Harris.
Actions taken: CMO stated the issue was resolved with speaking to him; I respectfully disagree and think additional action is required to correct Nalika's behavior as this isn't the first time.

Additional Notes:

Addendum: Additional witness: Melvin Chang (Pharmacist.) I don't believe he witnessed much, but can confirm that he could have spoken with Mister Nalika in the lobby, had he just listened.

Edited by Kelnor

TO: Georgia Sidower, Physician, SCCV Horizon

SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report

--------------------

BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that your incident report will not be pursued for the following reasons:

- The aforementioned report has not met sufficient criteria or has been considered lacking in severity for an investigation to be considered warranted.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

--------------------

DTG: 02-05:52-TAU CETI STANDARD-06-2465

SIGN: AMS