Lodewijk Broekman - First Responder

Can’t say this part of forums is used that often, but as someone who recently came back from not role playing since 2020… I do need feedback. (Pretty please)

I believe many might’ve found the character confusing a little when I started, after all this is my first character after a long period of time where I haven’t roleplayed so bear with.

I’ve started to grasp a rather good understanding of where I want the character to go and be. However, executing the plan will take time. I want to start introducing broader parts of his life into RP which includes his career plans, his family and so on.

34 minutes ago, hazelmouse said:

I enjoy him a lot! He feels well written + consistent in temperament, and I'm extremely game to see where you take him.

Thank you! Really appreciate it, and frankly speaking a lot of character growth also came from Hazel and the first interactions he had with her and Dan-Bi. So I would say your RP really influenced many paths Lodewijk is taking!

Out of curiosity, Is there anything you would suggest on improving/thinking of pushing Lodewijk towards?

6 hours ago, kseou said:

Thank you! Really appreciate it, and frankly speaking a lot of character growth also came from Hazel and the first interactions he had with her and Dan-Bi. So I would say your RP really influenced many paths Lodewijk is taking!

Out of curiosity, Is there anything you would suggest on improving/thinking of pushing Lodewijk towards?

Nothing comes strongly to mind, I don't have quite enough of a read on him to say. I'd say play more and see what comes naturally, his origin already comes with a wealth of narrative conflict you can make use of.

• Like 1