unban request - yura9

BYOND Key: yura9
Total Ban Length: perm
Banning staff member's Key: eddymakaveli
Reason of Ban: suspected ban evasion
Reason for Appeal: Admin PMed for using VPN soon after I joined. They asked me to reconnect without one so I did twice. They said I was still using a VPN and thought I was ban evading. I do not know why this issue occurred, my VPN should have been off both times.

Hey, you were banned because you couldn't connect without a VPN, and when you said you didn't have one both times - your location still changed. Our system also /still/ detected a VPN, both times.

On 06/05/2024 at 01:07, eddymakaveli said:

Hey, you were banned because you couldn't connect without a VPN, and when you said you didn't have one both times - your location still changed. Our system also /still/ detected a VPN, both times.

ok i understand. i will try and fix the problem. if you can unban my account please do.

2 hours ago, yura9 said:

ok i understand. i will try and fix the problem. if you can unban my account please do.

As I said, you've provided no proof that you are not ban evading and your circumstances do not exactly motivate me to lift the ban. "I will try to fix it" is not enough. Appeal denied.