Job Title of Reporting Personnel:[Captain

Game ID: [Odyssey Test Round 3]

Commended Personnel:

Operations Manager Bayar Yeke

Chief Engineer Percival Caladius

Head of Security Cornelius Huizhong

Birdge Crew Narasi Perlyalna'shirani

Bridge Crew Celine Arceneaux

Witnesses: Elizabeth Joyce, Captain (details below)

Time of Commendable Act: 12/10/2466 22:00-00:00 Ship Time

Real Time: 12/10/2024 11pm-1am BST

Location of Act: SCCV Horizon, Propellant Depot AG5

Overview:

Yesterday we responded to a distress call in Valley Hale, a nearby independent depot designated AG5. Without a complete picture of the situation, I dispatched a multi faceted away team, lead by Cornelius Huizhong and Percival Caladius. What they found was a hostile enviroment. Infested by Greimorians, lacking air, light and running on minimal power, they were thrust onto the frontlines of a extended and somewhat grueling battle against the enviroment.

Through my total comms access, I listen to both command members on the mission co-ordinate their teams, effciently using sub teams, assigning specific tasks, and checking on the needs of their workers. Pervical in particular was always on the ball to what was needed to practically restore a triage area for any rescued crew. Working in tandem with Bayar, who with his team scoured the whole Horizon for the needed rescources, they established an albiet temporary shelter where multiple members of the Depot's crew were treated by extremely limited medical staff.

Both members of my bridge crew spent time co-ordinating the Intrepid and the relief around it, including making sure all Horizon crew were accounted for and during a difficult security incident, were able to remain calm under pressure and follow my orders exactly.

While this sort of mission is not entirely unordinary, and the roles performed by the members of my command is expected of them, I saw a harmoneous whole working in a frankly difficult situations to deliver the best possible result. I hope the crew we rescued will think positively on the Chainlink.

TO: Elizabeth Joyce, Captain, SCCV Horizon

FROM: Selene Shaw, Human Resources Assistant, SCCV Horizon

SUBJECT: RE: Commendation Report - Distress Signel AG5

--------------------

BODY:

Thank you for your report, Captain. Your recommendation has been reviewed and, while I am pleased to hear that the Heads of Staff and their respective departments have performed at a level of competence expected aboard the Conglomerate's flagship, we will not be moving forward on official commendations for those involved.

Please know that the SCC values the efforts of its constituent members' employees, however official commendations are reserved for the most extraordinary of actions in the most extraordinary of circumstances. Should you deem it necessary, you have the authority to grant accolades and bonuses within your purview where applicable.

No further action has been taken at this time.

--------------------

DTG: 13-14:12-TAU CETI STANDARD-10-2466

SIGN: S. Shaw