Cobracoco007 Moderator Application V1

Basic Information

Byond Account:Cobracoco007

Character Name(s):Chive, Rook, Chicago

AI Name(s):Excelsior

Preferred means of contact:

Timezone:Est

When are you on Aurora?:Usually from 5 pm to 8 pm during the week and from 3 pm to 10 pm on the week ends.

Experience

How long have you played SS13?:For five months

How long have you played on Aurora:For four months.

How much do you know about SS13 (Baystation build) game mechanics?:I know quite a lot about all of the branches of the game and its mechanics on a scale of 1-10 I would rate my knowledge a 9/10.

Do you have any experience moderating for an SS13 server?:No,but I used to be the moderator for my world of Warcraft clan so I have experience with moderating.

Have you ever been banned, and if so, how long and why?:I have not been banned.

Personality

Why do you play SS13?:I love the mechanics as they allow for some of the best role playing I have ever experienced.

Why do you play on Aurora?:Aurora is the only server on Space Station 13 that I feel allows for the best role play possible due to the admins and moderators making sure everyone else can enjoy themselves.

What do moderators do?:Moderators are tasked with making sure that the players on a server follow the rules, and moderators are also tasked with ensuring that playing on the server is enjoyable

What does it mean to be a moderator for our server?:Being a moderator on Aurora means that you are responsible for the rule keeping of server so that others can have fun role play with out having to deal with greifers or assholes.

Why do you want to be a moderator?:I owe the moderators and admins of Aurora and the players a lot they have helped me become a better roleplayer and writer so being a mod would be my way of giving back to the community so that I can make sure others can have the same enjoyment that I have had.

What qualities do you possess that would make you a good moderator?:I am very good at remaining calm and not taking insults to heart I also remain cool headed in the face of stress.

How well do you handle stress, anger, or insults?:I am extremely good at handling stress as I deal with a lot of stress daily so I have become kind of deaf to stress, anger, and insults.

Anything Else You Want to Add: (Do not put words here)

(Put words here)I would like to to thank everyone on the server for helping me become a better role player and thanks in advance for all feed back I really appreciate it.