[SALE] Unchipped NT Captain

LOGIN>ECHO

PASSWORD>**********

ACCESS LEVEL>ENCRYPTED

NET ACCESS>Granted

That's right. We raided a research station a while ago. Quite a disastrous raid, but we got our job done. Along the way, we came across their Captain, so we took him with us, slapped a hardsuit on him, and flew back to our ship to hold him until we leave. We've gotten rid of his little chip, which kept the guy loyal to NanoTrasen. Name a price, and we'll talk about it. Don't even try pulling off some cheap price, either. Do what you want with him, too. He's an old man, but he's capable. Slave work, information, we don't care what happens to him. He's gotten a few scrapes along the way, but we've got him patched up. Contact me if you're interested. Otherwise, don't bother.

LOGIN>VIT

PASSWORD>**********

ACCESS LEVEL>ENCRYPTED

NET ACCESS>GRANTED

A name will be needed before the transaction can be done. But, if it is a well-known Captain I would offer around sixty five thousand credits. I will be awaiting a response.
LOGIN>Car0t

PASSWORD>*******************

ACCESS LEVEL> Technician

NET ACCESS>Granted

The problem with that is that we're not entirely able to identify him at this time. Infact, if someone is willing to ID him we'd be more than willing to drop a small finder's sum.

LOGIN>VIT

PASSWORD>**********

ACCESS LEVEL>ENCRYPTED

NET ACCESS>GRANTED

I can see what my team can do with identifying him. I will just need a location to collect the Captain from. Also, do you have any other information about this Captain?

LOGIN>VIT

PASSWORD>**********

ACCESS LEVEL>ENCRYPTED

NET ACCESS>GRANTED

Due to the lack of response from the sellers, my team has decided that the price is not worth it for something that could possibly be a fraud. Have a good day, if you ever find out who this Captain is just message me again and we may be able to discuss prices then.