True_sovereign's Vaurca Application

BYOND Key: True_soveregin

Character Names: Martin Spenson

Species you are applying to play: Vaurca

What color do you plan on making your first alien character (Dionaea & IPCs exempt): light yellow or brown

Have you read our lore section's page on this species?: yes

Please provide well articulated answers to the following questions in a paragraph format. One paragraph minimum per question

Why do you wish to play this specific race: I’ve messed around with something like this on other servers, so I have some experience with them and I would love to try them out. I’ve been yearning to finally find another somewhat serious Roleplay server that has these things in it.

Identify what makes role-playing this species different than role-playing a Human: Humans, they’re basic everyone knows how to be a human, plus no one has even seen Vaurcae used in a round. I’ve seen more than enough Skrell, Tarjars, and lizards. I want to try something I don't see often enough. I don’t care if this character species has the ability to survive with just an oxygen tank in space, or if it can bite people. I just want something different with a hive based race.

Character Name: Za’Akaix’Kronima’ F'iosi

Please provide a short backstory for this character, approximately 2 paragraphs

A basic Unbound Vaurca warrior that resides with the F’iosi hive. Kronima has lived the same life as most Vaura and applied for a security position at one of Nanotrasen’s many station. Kronima served as a security cadet for the NSS Uoi Liberty until the singularity broke free of it containment field and destroyed 84% of the station. When the event occurred Kronima was investigating the science outpost when a scream came over the public comms. It turned out to be two scientists who had gotten into a fight over who got to examine an artifact.Shortly afterward when the Singularity broke loose Kronima and a fellow officer evacuated most of the science staff on to the outpost before the singularity consumed that part.

Kroninma was later promoted for his efforts on the Uoi Liberty and became a Security Officer and is currently awaiting to be transferred to the NSS Aurora. He has been known to get involved with religions since they seem to be able to control masses of creatures of different races. He has been studying them for a few years but has not found out how they do it and why or how they get financial support. He has reported back to his hive with the findings he’s had and they still don't know how they did it so successfully.

What do you like about this character?

He seems like a loyal employee that is curious of what the chaplain does during his time on station.

How would you rate your role-playing ability? 4/10, there are much better people than myself.

Notes: I want to see where I can take this and how long this race with last. The last time I was something like this I was one of the three remaining and playing as a bug for most rounds.

Edited by Guest
  • 3 weeks later...