King_of_Baboons's Art Stuff (Not gonna lie,it's pretty shitty looking.)

My name is King of Baboons,I like drawing stuff and I want to share my stuff with you guys.I'm currently writing and drawing characters for some comic book/graphic novel I want to make in the future and I want some feedback to see if my drawing is as shit as I think it is.It also has some heavy influeces from SS13.

7DeCDQS.png

Me.

SfTF4BH.jpg

Some cat alien thing that is supposed to be my version of a Tajaran. Except with more brains and less Engrish and less fursonas.I guess.

Honest feedback,please.

Edited by Guest

iCnMJeF.png

xy1YmGj.png

As far as bodies go,IPC bodies resemble human bodies in shape and structure but that only applies to area below the neck as most IPCs often choose more bizarre head mods.

Their bodies are covered in a synthetic skin that protects their metal skeletons and hardware from the elements and makes them not look like a scary metal skeleton. All synthetics have this white color like if they were a brand new Apple product so they can add as many custom paintings(which I guess would be just tattoos) to their body as they want to and give the false impression that they are always clean,pure and organized(and also because I'm lazy and I don't want to spend minutes coloring everything,so making 3 of the main characters white with little colored details is faster and more appealing to my eyes.).

And yes that allows them to wear human-like clothes as well,that way they don't have to make special clothing and can just reuse the human ones(and I don't have to create new snowflake clothing for this race.Hooray lazyness.)

One of the first characters of my story: Chrome

nwmnRBh.png

Multipurpose Advanced Robotic Companions or MARCs are robots that are born to be the a vital part of the workforce of the IPC race ,of their security and military force and pretty much every other department. They are in essence what SS13 borgs are today except a MARC's lawset is more like a suggestion than an actual mental barrier that blocks their actions.

While MARCs are also considered independent individuals in the Machina Empire, most of them are, as the name suggests, companions that can be hired by anyone that has enough money and clearance to do so. If someone is going to make a trip to the corners of space you can bet that they have at least one MARC at their disposal.

The MARC depicted in the picture above is Chrome, the main protagonist's assined companion and best friend. He is equipped with basic modules like security,medical and engineering. He uses a triangular chassis with one round eye in the center and a colored stripe that goes all the way from the top to the bottom of the chassis that changes colors according to what module he is currently using.

Also I'm actually trying to make some custom borg sprites for my borg character but I might just make more synth sprites that have this Apple-like look to then fr the server,if you want. When they're actually finished I'll ring some bells around if you have any interest.

LRu2Tcg.png

You might wanna zoom in as this white background of the forum makes things hard to see.

By the way,can you guys sugest some new race names?The comic will be based off SS13 and other things but I don't want to use terms like "IPC" or any existing race names so please help me out.