Incident Report: January 3rd, 2457

Reporting Personnel: Luta Yut

Rank of Reporting Personnel: Xenobiologist

Personnel Involved: Shisno Surp - Xenobiologist

Time of Incident:

Location of Incident: Xenobiology Lab

Nature of Incident: [x]Workplace Hazard [x]Accident/Injury []Destruction of Property [x]Neglect of Duty []Harassment []Assault []Misconduct []Other _____

Overview of the Incident: During the shift, Dr. Surp caused me to suffer from multiple injuries due to not following directions and standard xenobiological procedure. He expanded multiple monkey cubes at once, causing an adult slime to become aggressive and attack me, and he left three baby slimes and an adult in the same pen with no regard for safety. Early in the shift, he pushed me out of the way of the operating table while I was extracting cores from slimes, which nearly caused me further injury. Furthermore, he attempted to smuggle a slime onto the shuttle despite being told multiple times that it was against protocol. Finally, he interfered with research by using a docility potion on the last blue slime in the lab, leaving it unable to reproduce.

Did you report it to a Head of Staff or IAA? If so, who?: Rose Miller, Research Director

Additional notes: