Sign in to follow this  
Kappa

Dr. Dekker - Xenoarchaeology: Journal of Discovery

XENOARCHAEOLOGY: JOURNAL OF DISCOVERY

Welcome to my

Journal of Discovery. I'm Dr. Stephen Dekker, and this is where I will publish all my discoveries while working as a Xenoarcheologist for NanoTrasen. There will be no easy explanations here, this journal is only for people with enough knowledge to understand it. But don't worry, if you are really interested, but lack the knowledge to understand it, I will write a book, soon, with deep explanations, and I will also try to find the history behind all these awesome discoveries. Let's get started.

All the discoveries will be named depending on different factors, so you can easily recognize them all.

FORKNIFE

Date: 11/01/2460

Time: 13:04

Coords: 65.1:247.2:30.9

Anomaly depth: 144 cm

Clearance above anomaly depth: 8 cm

Dissonance spread: 1

Anomaly material: Metallic derivative

Fossil: Fork

Description: A knife-shaped fork. Made of ferritic-alloy, high quality craftsmanship. Encrusted with opals and studded with silver. The total volume of the object is 90cm3.

Interesting things about it: After being analyzed, we know that it was used as a fork, but it is knife-shaped. We can also affirm that the user was part of an intelligent culture or civilization, since the fork is well ornamented, using different kinds of minerals, and only intelligent cultures are able to appreciate this.

Personal theory: This fork tells a lot about how the mouth, and the head of the user was shaped. Probably a narrow mouth, and that's why the fork is knife-shaped, and that would also mean that it was not carnivorous. We also notice that it was a very intelligent race that developed social manners, that's the only explanation for the use of cutlery. They also appreciated jewelry, glowing materials... since the fork is pretty well decorated

Analyser: e15ae63843ebb49de31711d49477a1b9.png

Picture: a85cb1e8ba359d424cbf97a5604a4fc8.png

CRYSTAL TONGUE

Time: 13:16

Coords: 650.8:2470.8:30.9

Anomaly depth: 88 cm

Clearance above anomaly depth: 22 cm

Dissonance spread: 24.58

Anomaly material: Unknown

Fossil: Large Crystal

Description: It's a large, ruby-colored crystal. Twinkles faintly. Crystal structure. Mainly composed of aluminium oxide. The total volume of the object is 5m3.

Interesting things about it: After being analyzed, we know it is probably not natural, so someone, or something made it. We wouldn't be able to do something like this since we don't know the technology to synthesize it. It was found next to the Forknife. We couldn't determine the chemical reaction that makes it glow.

Personal theory: This crystal was definitely made by a really advanced civilization, or culture. We could never do something like this, the technology is just... too advanced. My conclusion is that this object is work of the same ones who created the Forknife, since it has similarities, and it was found next to it. I'm looking forward to find more about this awesome civilization.

Analyser: 3b54b61da5d9b1b888b81b39a476ef6e.png

Picture: 29614239e12e61539bcb972ba3d44a13.png

DRAGON SOUL

Time: 13:40

Coords: 60.5:103.3:6.1

Anomaly depth: -

Clearance above anomaly depth: -

Dissonance spread: -

Anomaly material: Unknown

Fossil: Soul Stone Shard

Description: A fragment of a bigger stone. It flickers. It is a carmine shard, crystal structure, composed by Carbon and Iron. The total volume of the object is 66cm3

Interesting things about it: It was found on a locked, buried, abandoned crate. It flickers, but it is not due to Phosphorescence or Fluorescence, I found that there was a combustion reaction happening inside, never seen something like this.

Personal theory: I couldn't believe it when I saw it. I'm sure, it's part of the legendary Soul Stone. I always thought that it was a myth... but now... I've seen it with my eyes. There are plenty of tales about the Soul Stone, attributing different powers to it... hope I can find more shards to gather information.

Analyser: e5790fe87a21d2e430ced80c5b859aef.png

Picture: 7da9127f983cc1b254f424718ca42390.png

Dekker! I'm hoping you submitted these for proper curation and aren't keeping them as personal trophies. You know who I am!

Besides that though, good documentation. The only thing I'm not seeing is your Spectronomy results. Can't necessarily call it complete without your carbon dating and stratum makeup.