IR- 3-05-2460

Reporting Personnel: Cooper Sandavol

Rank of Reporting Personnel: Surgeon-Medical Doctor

Game ID: (bUc-cMOw)

Personnel Involved: Offender-Allen Grimm- Crime Scene Investigator.

Witness To A Star Born -Medical Doctor

Sonorous Zouzoror - Warden

Time of Incident: (About five minutes ago.)

Real time: (Pacific Time 12:55 PM- 5/4/2018)

Location of Incident: Escape Shuttle and Medical Foyer

Nature of Incident:

[]Workplace Hazard

[]Accident/Injury

[]Destruction of Property

[X]Neglect of Duty

[]Harassment

[]Assault

[X]Misconduct

[]Other _____ (Place an x in the box that applies. If other, replace line and specify.)

Overview of the Incident: (Was bothered by the detective in the middle of my work to go retrieve the corpse of an intruder who had been neutralized by security, earlier in the shift. The code was blue, and I was busy tending to patients, and a comms alert of a wounded party over the radio. The detective more or less demanded that I drop what I was doing, and retrieve the corpse from the morgue, which would have resulted in grevious injury, or death, to the person I was caring for, So I refused. I went and fixed up the internal bleeding, and the detective was gone when I returned. When the shuttle was called, I was promptly arrested by security for the reasoning of -Failure to provide evidence- and then promptly taken to the shuttle brig.)

Did you report it to a Head of Department or IAA? If so, who?: (Nope)

Actions taken: (Was unable to as I didn't find out I was charged with anything until shift had ended.

Additional Notes:The detective had bothered medical for a good few hours about anything he seemed to be able to, despite being given answers to his questions, refused to leave, and continued to take up most of medical's time, and manpower.

TO: Cooper Sandavol, Surgeon, NSS Aurora

SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report

--------------------

BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that your incident report has been received and placed in a queue for the CCIA office to review.

If necessary, you will be contacted by a CCIA Agent when an investigation begins.

--------------------

DTG: 04-17:30-TAU CETI STANDARD-05-2460

SIGN: CCIAAMS

--------------------

BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that an investigation has now been opened regarding your incident report, and assigned to Alistair LaCroix (srvodeath)

You may be contacted by the CCIAA for an interview, or you may contact them directly if you have any questions.

--------------------

DTG: 24-15:24-TAU CETI STANDARD-04-2460

SIGN: CCIAAMS

• 3 weeks later...

--------------------

BODY:

This is a notification that the investigation regarding this incident has concluded. Necessary action has been taken for the affected individuals.

This matter will now be considered resolved.

--------------------

DTG: 24-21:16-TAU CETI STANDARD-05-2460

SIGN: A.LaCroix