Incident Report: 03/04/2458, Mark Syion

Guest Bokaza

Reporting Personnel: Cara Beach

Rank of Reporting Personnel: Detective

Personnel Involved: Fortune Snyder, Mark Syion

Time of Incident: 17:50

Real time: 1550 GMT 04/03/16

Location of Incident: Starboard Hallway, in front of Science

Nature of Incident: []Workplace Hazard []Accident/Injury []Destruction of Property []Neglect of Duty []Harassment []Assault [X]Misconduct []Other _____ (Place an x in the box that applies. If other, replace line and specify.)

Overview of the Incident: The material within the case file I provided should be satisfactory information-wise. I believe that actions themselves may be part of a wider behavioral issue, rather than an isolated incident, which is why I'm reporting it. To note, Warden Syion left for cryo shortly after the incident, leaving me no opportunity to get his side of the story.

Did you report it to a Head of Staff or IAA? If so, who?: No.

Additional notes: Left the case file with the Incident Report, it's not signed, so hasn't been validated as a security document.

Main body/narrative from case file 6772-001-C001

I received a report that Warden, Mark Syion has assaulted a roboticist, Fortune Snyder. I rushed to the scene and found two fire extinguishers and a bunch of officers, as well as Snyder and other roboticist, who was not a witness to the incident. First fire extinguisher was on the floor, in front of robotics. The other was on the R&D hallway desk.

Upon analysis of the fibers found on both of the objects, it was concluded that Syion had touched both of them, as seen by black gloves, warden jacket fibers and security gear. According to the reporting officer Jesus Patterson, no other officer has touched them. Sadly, one of them was contaminated by my own fibers due to a mistake, as pointed at by hard-worn suit fibers.

Interview with Fortune Snyder revealed that he did not in fact use these as an assault weapon, but to help combat slimes, which were an issue at the time. The Warden was helping with the endeavour. Upon leaving Science, the Warden threw two fire extinguishers at Fortune Snyder. One of them hit, but cause no traceable or serious damage, merely a bruise.

Lack of any antagonising dialog between the two, as stated by Snyder, makes me conclude that Syion bears no direct ill will towards the former, but was merely a 'lazy asshole' that didn't want to walk and leave the extinguishers, or simply an 'asshole' that likes to throw heavy objects at people to scare them.

Both of them were empty, indicating that they have been used for their semi-intended purpose.

TO: Cara Beach, NSS Exodus

FROM: Silvia Romanescu, Central Command Internal Affairs, NMSS Odin

SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report

--------------------

BODY:

This message is to inform you that your incident report has been received, logged and placed within a queue for the CCIA Division to review.

You will be contacted, if necessary, by a CCIA Agent when and if an investigation begins.

--------------------

DTG: 4-TAU CETI STANDARD-3-2458

SIGN: Silvia Romanescu

• 4 weeks later...

TO: Cara Beach, Detective, NSS Exodus

SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report

--------------------

BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that an investigation has now been opened regarding your incident report, and assigned to CCIA Terrance Clarke (Dreviore).

You may be contacted by the duty officer for an interview, or you may contact them directly if you have any questions

DTG: 30-5:32-TAU CETI STANDARD-03-2458

SIGN: SYSTEM-NTSSAUTO455

This Incident report shall now be considered closed.

Mark Syion has been issued a formal warning, and has been advised to watch his surroundings next time he is throwing objects.

Any further questions involving this case can be faxed to Central addressed to me personally.