[Denied] TheBimmer231 - IPC application

BYOND Key:thebimmer231

Character Names: Tyson Wolff, Aidan Ward, Mitchell Pavlov

Species you are applying to play: IPC

What color do you plan on making your first alien character (Dionaea & IPCs exempt): Brownish grey

Have you read our lore section's page on this species?: Yes.

Please provide well articulated answers to the following questions in a paragraph format. One paragraph minimum per question

Why do you wish to play this specific race: I always find IPC characters interesting, their mannerism, their way of speaking, and i felt that i could maybe add to that by building my own gimmick for an IPC character.

Identify what makes role-playing this species different than role-playing a Human:

Well, since they sapient, but not really organic, they are devoid of any real emotions, but that can't stop them from trying, also they way of speak should be a lot more articulated, avoiding abbreviations,

and lingo.

And of course their way of thinking, that is more calculated, pragmatic and binary, making them only choose logical answers, that are not affect by emotions or past trauma.[/b]

Character Name: ASU-36

Please provide a short backstory for this character, approximately 2 paragraphs

ASU-36(Advanced Safekeeping Unit-36) 1 of 50 Specialized Hephaestus Generation 1 Security frames that previously guarded the famous innovator and philanthropist Detlev Oldenberg, but after his subsequent murder and the takeover of his company by his son Adrian Oldenberg, this line up of Security IPCs has been deemed obsolete, and all but one model have been memory wiped and dismantled, and this unit went as ASU-36, which was sold and recruited as part of the corporate security for the NSS Aurora.

What do you like about this character?

Straight forward and mechanical, his logic is unbiased, and he is absolutely loyal to the head of security.

A lot if IPCs try to be more human, but this unit knows that humans are flawed and corruptible, this is why he is devoid of any human qualities, his mannerism is functional and to the point.

How would you rate your role-playing ability?

7/10 if i'm trying

Notes:

Nopey nope.

Edited by Guest

Hello. While I am sure you actually do want an IPC whitelist, you have not done a very good job of convincing me of such in your application. Your responses are short and very generic. So, this application will be denied. I do have faith that you may improve over time, however, so I will give you a few bits of advice for the next time you feel ready to reapply.

First, I urge you to not play a security IPC for your first character.

Second, if you really want an IPC whitelist, show me that you are passionate about playing and behaving properly as an IPC.

Please try to fit at least three or four sentences into the one-paragraph-minimum sections. Speak from the heart. Flesh out your character's backstory a little more and stretch it out to two paragraphs minimum.

If you require assistance with anything, you can contact me via Discord (or forum PMs). My Discord key is Cake#4864.