Trinity cell request

LOGIN > SCYTHE

PASSWORD>************

ACCESS LEVEL>CELL COMMANDER

NET ACCESS GRANTED

WELCOME

The Trinity cell is placing an open bounty on INIS TRUESIGHT and AMY HERIS.

Our intelligence has uncovered connections that make these two valuable for ransom, and Trinity is willing to fund any operator willing to attempt LIVE capture of either of these individuals; it is also willing to offer a 15% cut of the bounty for one, or 35% for both.

20,000 credits will be made available to operators willing to undertake this bounty, however, if the operator fails, Trinity expects full reimbusement, and if an operator kills a target, they can expect a sizable bounty on their own heads.

They are required to be alive, and recognisable if we hold a camera up to them, beyond that, we don't care. But any medical expenses for excessive damage to the targets is coming from your share.

Edited by Guest

LOGIN>AKULA

PASSWORD>***********

NET ACCESS GRANTED

WELCOME

Picked the wrong system, guy. This is our territory, and we aren't so keen on playing nice with other cells, especially when we control contracting throughout EE, Jargon, TC, and SOL. I guess you could say you've had your warning, already. So I'll be brief. You run your contracts through us, we set it up in our database, and take our cut when the job's done. Trying to get around our system ends with your bounty being collected instead. Do I make myself clear? Good. Rescind this bounty. You have 24 hours.

Don't be a fool.

--Transmission Terminated--

LOGIN > SCYTHE

PASSWORD>************

NET ACCESS GRANTED

WELCOME

The Trinity cell has been in operation for far, far longer then you must think, you just haven't see us, your systems are quite primitive, really.

We go where we want to go, we do what we want to do, stay out of our way, and we won't wipe out a couple of your safehouses as a warning. Trinity goes far beyond a simple cell, this is just how Trinity has chosen to communicate with you. If this is the first hint of our operations you have seen in Epsilon Eridani, Tau Ceti, Sol, Jargon, S'rendarr, Moghes or Elyra, then you really haven't been paying attention.

LOGIN > RAPTOR

PASSWORD>*******************

ACCESS LEVEL>OPERATIVE

NET ACCESS GRANTED

WELCOME

A few of my compatriots and I are willing to take the bounty. Transfer the funds to the account linked, and a give us a drop zone to take them too. You only wanted their faces intact, right?

LOGIN > SCYTHE

PASSWORD>************

NET ACCESS GRANTED

WELCOME

Transferred, the drop zone will be at *********. Faces intact, possibly capable of speech, nothing life-threatening. Heart still beating, brain still humming, sort of thing.