Inccident report 4/22/2461

Reporting Personnel: Maxwell, Albert and Greene, Alex

Job Title of Reporting Personnel: Medical Doctor and Surgeon.

Game ID: bZT-doNZ

Personnel Involved: (Name, Job Title: Offender/Witness/Other) - CMO Fernando Gonzales Offender, Surgeon Carter Wilkinson Witness/Another Vitim, Medical Resident Isabel Fisher WItness

Time of Incident: 16:30 Real Time:2:15 am est

Real Time: 2:15 am est 04/22/2019

Location of Incident: Medbay

Nature of Incident: [ x ] - Workplace Hazard [  ] - Accident/Injury [  ] - Destruction of Property [ x ] - Neglect of Duty [ x ] - Harassment [  ] - Assault [ x ] - Misconduct [ x ] - Other Forced Staff out of workplace on Code Red

Overview of the Incident: The paramedic came into the medbay, missing their eyes and appendix. We did a Full body scan to confirm, and confirmed this. The surgeon had been informed, and I was instructed to hold them in ICU. The Paramedic was combative and shouting to kill him. I told him he needed to calm down or else I would be forced to sedate him, as his blood pressure and heart rate was increasing. He continued thrashing around and yelling, thus forcing me to sedate him with ten units of soporic. After he had finished thrashing around and the medication had taken it's effect, I was told to take him to Operating Room One. I gave him the extra shot of Soporic to keep him sedated until the OR's tank could be added. After making it to the OR, Surgeon Carter Wilkinson proceeded to do a by-the-book eye transplant. It was after the patient was in the Post-Op that CMO Fernando Gonzales had arrived on station. Almost immediately he started yelling about surgeries.  He then began to yell at me before asking my side of the situation about what I did. At no time was I allowed to explain before he verbally threatened me with dismissal from NanoTransen. He then turned around and kicked the surgeon out of the entire medbay, not just the back, but the medbay in it's entirety. I started getting to the point I would have become aggressive after him trying to humiliate me in front of my co-workers and effectively barring two of us from properly working. I immediately went to find the Captain, but at which time IAA Cooper had awoken.

CMO heard a story from me, about a surgery that had gone wrong (not by me) on a station i served on. He proceeded to blacklist me from any surgeries. Telling the patient "do you want me, or the guy that cuts off hands and thinks its ok?" He called me a moron for bringing the IV drip from the ORs back there, because there was already some there.

Did you report it to a Head of Department or IAA? If so, who?: Yes, it was reported to the IAA Cooper.

Actions taken: I was told I had to file the report myself before any action could be taken, as he could not file on my behalf becuase he was not involved.

Additional Notes: I joined NanoTransen to help people. Fernando Gonzales shows signs of narcisism and a sociopath that I do not feel safe working under him.  I do not want to see any other medical staff treated this way ever, it is a horrible thing when a head of staff acts like a child. They are unfit for that position.

Edited by Soultheif96
Merged

TO: Alex Greene, Surgeon, NSS Aurora
SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report
--------------------
BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that your incident report has been received and placed in a queue for the CCIA Division to review.

If necessary, you will be contacted by a CCIA Agent when an investigation begins.
--------------------
DTG: 30-10:21-TAU CETI STANDARD-04-2461
SIGN: CCIAAMS

TO: Albert Maxwell and Alex Greene, Medical Doctor and Surgeon, NSS Aurora
--------------------
BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that your incident report has been merged due to being reported by two or more people on the same grounds.

If necessary, you will be contacted by a CCIA Agent when an investigation begins.
--------------------
DTG: 2-10:46-TAU CETI STANDARD-04-2461

TO: Albert Maxwell and Alex Greene, Medical Doctor and Surgeon, NSS Aurora
--------------------
BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that an investigation has now been opened regarding your incident report, and assigned to Tyler McKinney, (Soultheif96).

You may be contacted by the CCIAA for an interview, or you may contact them directly if you have any questions.
--------------------
DTG: 9-12:14-TAU CETI STANDARD-05-2461

TO: Albert Maxwell and Alex Greene, Medical Doctor and Surgeon, NSS Aurora

--------------------

BODY:

The investigation of this incident has concluded, and appropriate action has been taken for affected individuals. 

This matter will now be considered resolved.

--------------------

DTG: 05-00:02-TAU CETI STANDARD-14-2461

SIGN: McKinney T.