Incident Report - Siraisirot Uaekis

Reporting Personnel: Ziva Mo'Taki

Rank of Reporting Personnel: Maintenance Technician

Personnel Involved: Ziva Mo'Taki (Maintenance Technician), Siraisirot Uaekis (Chief Engineer)

Time of Incident:

Location of Incident: Engine room

Nature of Incident: [X]Workplace Hazard []Accident/Injury []Destruction of Property [X]Neglect of Duty []Harassment []Assault []Misconduct []Other _____ (Place an x in the box that applies. If other, replace line and specify.)

Overview of the Incident: He forced open an airlock to the singularity without any warning while she was heading to secure storage from the PA, and nearly launched her into space, because her magboots werent enabled.

Did you report it to a Head of Staff or IAA? If so, who?: No

Additional notes: Only a moron forces an airlock to space open without warning anybody or using inflatables and a Chief Engineer should know better.

Guest Marlon Phoenix

((Once again, the airlock was never exposed to space. The airlock was being buggy and didn't want to pressurize, so I forced it. I said this four times over two rounds but you insist I tried to kill you. :(

Not warning anyone was poopoo yes, but there was never that much of a danger into going to space.))

((OOCly, i'm fully aware and don't have any problems with you or Uaekis :P. This was posted up from an IC standpoint, all she knows is the airlock was forced open, she get knocked off her feet by the air rush, and she thought he'd just vented the room. If i'm misunderstanding how these incident reports work in that regard, i'm sorry.