Perma Ban Moment v2

BYOND Key:

Monkeyman901

] Total Ban Length:

Permanent 

b]Banning staff member's Key:[/b]

thegoret

Reason of Ban: 

"You have been unbanned today but the hours following your deban you have been acting with poor behavior. You have been told off several times, including warnings, but still make the same mistakes. You are free to appeal when you want to invest yourself for real."

Reason for Appeal:

Once again, still rather a pretty big overreaction for what was essentially just talking/acting in a LRP manner...  I didn't kill anyone, metagame, and the sort. I'm taking the time out of my day for this ban appeal (again) because I actually want to invest time in the server and not talk like a tard. I'll put in the effort to RP if you can give me the time of day.

You are fee to appeal when you want to invest yourself for real.

I see that you're determined. Even if my mind still hasn't changed, and normally an appeal is to be made quite some time after the first one, I'm going to ask you a question. What was wrong with behavior? From what I'm seeing here, its kinda the same thing you said in the first appeal, and it makes me think you don't see my point. 

Just now, Goret said:

I see that you're determined. Even if my mind still hasn't changed, and normally an appeal is to be made quite some time after the first one, I'm going to ask you a question. What was wrong with behavior? From what I'm seeing here, its kinda the same thing you said in the first appeal, and it makes me think you don't see my point. 

Did you mean to ask what was wrong with my behavior?

1 minute ago, Gangweed said:

That I didn't put any effort into RP'ing on a HRP server and put fun over basic grammar :|

So clearly you haven't really paid much attention. I banned you for breaking the rules immediately after being unbanned. You have proven yourself doing self-antagonism, as you have been brought up in security multiple times and always tried to run away, punching people and things like that. You told the AI to state its laws and called it rogue when it didn't immediately after you went out of the arrival shuttle. You broke the atmosphere of the game quite some time, using netspeak or else. I need to add that all of this has been done, again, in only a few hours following your unban. For me its quite logical to keep a low-profile after a permanent unban, and don't do anything that can be seen as wrong. This is why I'm going to not accept this appeal, again, until you have proven valid arguments that could change my mind on that matter. You are free to reappeal in one month.

• Goret locked this topic