Incident Report - Ash Callahan & Phillip Asimov

Reporting Personnel: Aaron Houston

Rank of Reporting Personnel: Station Engineer

Personnel Involved: Jade Rathel (Security Officer), Ash Callahan (Security Cadet), Ana Roh'hi'tin (Crime Scene Investigator), Phillip Asimov (Assistant)

Time of Incident: Between 1200 and 1500 hours on the day of 16 FEB 2457

Location of Incident: The primary tool storage area of the NSS Aurora, and the transfer shuttle sent to the station from the NMSS Odin while en-route.

Nature of Incident: [X]Workplace Hazard [X]Accident/Injury []Destruction of Property [X]Neglect of Duty [X]Harassment [X]Assault [X]Misconduct []Other _____ (Place an x in the box that applies. If other, replace line and specify.)

Overview of the Incident:

The first incident occurred when I was searching for extra coils of wire in the primary tool storage area of the NSS Aurora. I overheard a conversation between Ash Callahan and Jade Rathel. I chuckled at something I overheard from their conversation, and Mister Callahan took great offense to that. He confronted me and threatened me with violent acts. Officer Rathel attempted to quell her colleague's temper, but it only seemed to make him angrier. I told Callahan that if he attempted to harm me, I would be forced to defend myself, and he proceeded to knock me over. When I got up, he came at me again and I retaliated by hitting him with my wrench and pushing him down. Officer Rathel brought the conflict to a close by subduing Callahan with pepperspray. Afterwards, I set out to find his superior to report his behavior.

The second incident occurred when I found Ana Roh'hi'tin at the escape bay pending a crew transfer. I explained what happened with the first incident, while Callahan ran around yelling unintelligibly. Phillip Asimov was also present, acting in a similar manner, spouting gibberish. When the shuttle arrived from the Odin and the crew boarded, I witnessed Callahan and Asimov verbally harass Miss Roh'hi'tin. Within the next few moments, Callahan initiated another conflict. Miss Roh'hi'tin attempted to arrest him, firing her taser. One of the bolts went wild and hit me in the chest, though I avoided serious injury because I was wearing a hardsuit at the time. In the middle of the chase, Asimov knocked over Roh'hi'tin and stole her taser, intending to use it on her. I subdued Asimov and handed the taser back to Miss Roh'hi'tin, who promptly arrested Asimov. Callahan was subdued moments later by the other two members of security on the shuttle.

Did you report it to a Head of Staff or IAA? If so, who?: Miss Roh'hi'tin was acting as the interim Head of Security at the time, and I reported the first incident to her at the earliest possible time. The second incident directly involved her.

Additional notes: I would expect a greater degree of professionalism among Nanotrasen's finest. The display I was witness to was utterly shameful.