[Accepted] Gladiators semi Job ban Unban request

BYOND Key: GladiatorGames123

Total Ban length: Job banned for an infinite time

Staff member: garnascus

Reason of ban: Banned from Head of Security, Warden, Detective, Forensic Technician, Security Officer, Security Cadet - Disregard of the detectives role in game. Was present during a hostage situation when told multiple times they should leave and not attempt to arrest them. Rushed the hostage and attempted to disarm them anyway despite every other security member telling him no.

Reason of appeal: Well honestly I understand why I was banned from security and I accept that. In retrospect That was absolutely stupid what I did I also understand that I disrupted many role plays and ruined the fun of many people. most of all it would have been a pain in the ass to contain what I created. After the Ban I didn't play Aurora for a long long long time on purpose I just felt really bad and I am sorry for what I did. I do not expect to get fully unjob banned honestly  I would be fine if you Infinitely job banned me from Warden, Detective and Forensic Technician I would just like to be given a Second Chance and the second chance being Security cadet for a week  at the least and if you think i am deserve being a normal officer again then you can allow me but you can keep watch of me. 

I messed up big time and now I know dont be a space asshole.

Edited by gladiatorgames123
Just some post script thoughts

Hey my dude, sorry for the delay in responding to this. We've decided to lift your ban, however, should it be re-applied it's going to be much harder for you to get the ban lifted. As you said, it may be a good idea to play cadet for a bit to learn the ropes a bit more and to help avoid the same kind of poor secplay in future. I also recommend you give the rules another read too.

Appeal Accepted

• HouseOfSynth changed the title to [Accepted] Gladiators semi Job ban Unban request
  • HouseOfSynth locked this topic