[ACCEPTED]OmenVI Unban Request

BYOND Key: OmenVI

Total Ban Length: Forever

Banning staff member's Key: Cnaym

Reason of Ban: I was banned because I was attacking some traitors after they attacked a member of staff, as a robot. I was told I can't attack them even if they're traitors, so I went to the roboticist to ask if they could change my laws so that traitors could be marked as inhuman. They wouldn't, I got bwoinked again, then I called the lawset wack and then I left.

Reason for Appeal:I think I should be unbanned because I understand that was rude and I believe I can do better as a robot.

Edited by OmenVI

Helloa~

I am willing to lift this ban. I just need you to aknowledge that

a) You will stay until a ticket has been closed by a staff member and the situation deemed solved

b) Your LRP stuff and overall behavior ICly will improve a lot.

You can play an easier role like botanist for a start to get a feeling for the server if you are unsure about the entire HRP concept and ahelp if you a re unsure about  certain things in round. Communication is key here and just saying our rules are whack before disconnecting is nothing we tollerate at all.

3 hours ago, Cnaym said:

Helloa~

I am willing to lift this ban. I just need you to aknowledge that

a) You will stay until a ticket has been closed by a staff member and the situation deemed solved

b) Your LRP stuff and overall behavior ICly will improve a lot.

You can play an easier role like botanist for a start to get a feeling for the server if you are unsure about the entire HRP concept and ahelp if you a re unsure about  certain things in round. Communication is key here and just saying our rules are whack before disconnecting is nothing we tollerate at all.

I acknowledge both A and B

• Cnaym changed the title to [ACCEPTED]OmenVI Unban Request
  • Cnaym locked this topic