Das_Boots snowflake mouse app

BYOND Key: Das_Boot

Character Names: Gregory Freeman, Thomas Callahan, Natasha Seminova

How long have you been playing on Aurora: 2 1/2 months

Species you are applying to play: Snowflake Mouse

What color do you plan on making your first alien character (Dionaea & IPCs exempt): Standard Mouse Color

Have you read our lore section's page on this species?: No lore section on mice, which is a travesty.

Please provide well articulated answers to the following questions in a paragraph format. One paragraph minimum per question

Why do you wish to play this specific race: Mice are highly underrated IC roles, capable of providing unique RP opportunities and a comedic effect that only a clown could provide. I believe I could organize exciting quests for my snowflake mouse, quests that people would /care/ about and want to either help, or if your that way, attempt to stop. I also don't really play much as snowflake characters, but I believe this would be an excellent way to ease myself into creating unique and fun characters. Also, it would be fun to watch antags get robusted by my amazing mouse-skills.

Identify what makes role-playing this species different than role-playing a Human: I have to fill out an entire paragraph about why mice are better than men? Jeeeez, well, here it goes. First of all, they are mice, uniquely gifted among all the races with an amazing smallness and FOUR legs. Also, as a mouse, I can but squeak at other players, which is adorable. Literally /everything/ is a hazard to mice, from evil janitors to 2x2 airlocks, my life would be a living nightmare from the first second of my existence, a virtual apocalypse as unplayed by any other race. A mouscalypse, if you will. One day I may spawn in an airlock and slowly die of boredom. Another day I may be stepped on. Not to mention the various villainous denizens of the station that would specifically seek out my destruction at every turn. You know what they say; if you can live as a mouse, you live as /anything/.

Why does this species in particular hold your interest? They are adorable and challenging.

Character Name: Anonymouse, Lemmingwinks, whatever, anything other than mouse (209).

Please provide a short backstory for this character, approximately 2 paragraphs

I am a mouse. I did not choose this life. Daily I search for scraps of food and scurry through air vents, often oblivious to brutal murders, bloodsucking vampires, nuclear threats, and science as a whole. However, I am unique. Out of all my fellow mouse-brethren, I alone carry a name. This name does nothing but make me more adorable to some, a special target to others. My mere existence an affront to god and the janitor. I am a mouse.

What do you like about this character?

He/She is a mouse. Everything I have already written should be sufficient proof of how much I would adore this.

How would you rate your role-playing ability?

11/10 - Best Roleplayer Ever (IGN)

10/10 - I am the Roleplay, so obviously, I am the best. (Kotaku)

Honestly? I'm alright. But seriously, how much RP does a mouseketeer need?

Notes:

This is a joke as I understand it is impossible. However, if it is possible, everything about is deadly serious and I would love you all so much it would be borderline stalkerish. Thank You.

As mouse loremaster, you're no Squeaky.

You didn't even fill out what colour mouse you're going to be. Fuck, you didn't even know mice chitters when they're happy. How the fuck are you expected to roleplay as a trash eating rodent if you don't even know that you can use :x to communicate in Mousenese?

However...

Your app was cute. We need more mice. I will see that Skull or Scopes can put you on the whitelist ASAP.

Approved.

PL8xUi8OEohrifp9uxGLrs34o1_500.jpg

baka, issue

as the person handling the Skrell lore alongside Tool, I have decided to lump mice along with Skrell as an inferior subspecies.

QED, I handle all applications for mice heretoforth

Therefore, I declare that mice shall be qualified for command staff, regardless of age or qualifications.

Application accepted. Glory to SQUIK!

800px-Squeak.svg.png