Unban Request

BYOND Key: Kiss_my_ax 

Total Ban Length: In the 4 thousands range, dunno. Exited the server.

Banning staff member's Key: Matt something.

Reason of Ban: Jobhopping, hostile attitude towards admin, disregard to read the rules. Something along those lines.

Reason for Appeal: Well, for one, I think the ban is unjust. The general hopping into a round with a reporter role one time and then hopping into security the next one time, doesn't qualify as job hopping. I usually play security in any server I go to. This time, however, the administration that was dealing with this issue after I calmly explained what happened with a "LMAO" at the end seemed to take my response as hostile. I stated what happened and he didn't seem to like my answer. After I told him it wasn't an issue in the past with other admin's, he seemed to be the hostile person in the situation. That's why I got hostile back. He told me to read the rules, and I stated "I know the basics, I just hopped into the last round as a reporter since the last round didn't have what I wanted so I picked reporter to see what was happening." He told me to read the rules, which I have. Though, I don't think the situation required a ban like this for a singular step out of a minor infraction.