bann appeal permanent bann by Bearshwanz

BYOND Key: MR DESTRUCTOR 

Total Ban Length: Permanent

Banning staff member's Key:Bearschwanz

Reason of Ban:Given one last chance about LRP behavior. Perma ban without arguing further at the next offense. - Continued LRP behaviour with running people over in an exo as a new grown diona.

Appeal: So its been a year and i have been thinking to myself about my behaveour i have realised that my actions where wrong and i was wrong i wasnt thinking about what i was doing when i climbed into the exsosuit and due to my reckles behavour i ran over a crewmember i did not think i just walked around in the exsosuit having fun and was just having a joyride but i never tought about what could happen if i was reckles i kept walking around until i on acident ran over a crewmember i said sorry and that i regreted it and didnt see but the problem was i was just being reckles and im sorry i didnt mean to atack anyone i wasnt just thinking i wasnt mindful of other players around me i wasnt considerate of other crewmembers im sorry for the harm i have caused to the staff of aurora for being reckles and being a bad crewmember

I apologise and i will in the futer be more considerate and think before doing things and think when im doing thinks so i dont harm the crew i will be more mindfull im sorry.

i have learned my leasson im sorrry for what i did i didnt really think what i was doing back then and i have been thinking trough my actions and i want to change i want to make an effort to change

i want to change i promise i will be more considerate i want to do better i might have been banned two times but i want to change i regret my actions i want to make an effort to change 

im sorry i might have been  very inconsiderate back then but in this year i have tought my actions trough and taken a good look at them and i have realised theyre bad im sorry and i want another chance

i want to prove that im doing better im sorry.

Sorry, but two permabans is generally the cut off point. I don't really trust that you've improved enough to fit on an HRP server.

Language and spelling is also very important to the environment and players' immersion, which you severely lack in and further cements my decision.

This appeal is denied and more than likely all following appeals will be.