Security Lobby Chairs

Guest Menown

Guest Menown

The last time that happened, you built an iron door, a turret, and a stool.

Besides, sometimes Engineering doesn't like to respond to security for this type of thing.

The last time that happened, you built an iron door, a turret, and a stool.

You say this like this is a bad thing.

Besides, sometimes Engineering doesn't like to respond to security for this type of thing.

More interaction and communication will breed a willingness to work together.

Getting Engineering to do it: Works a temporary measure fine.

Posting it as a suggestion: Works as a permanent measure. Simples

I don't know what everyones fascination is with "hurr durr interdepartment co-operation" for every little thing is at the moment, but either way, I for one wouldn't mind swapping to office chairs, not sure why I didn't think of it when I actually made the brig, but yea.

I'll see if I can get it chucked into a not too distance update.

I don't know what everyones fascination is with "hurr durr interdepartment co-operation" for every little thing is at the moment.

Because it has been used by the development team to shoot down several good ideas, and as an argument against others. For example: some medical players wanting a hardsuit in medical. Some arguments against EMT access likewise used "interdepartmental cooperation" as an argument (E.G. "Engineers can just let you in.", "You should sit outside the breach while people are dying and wait for engineers with no medical training to move the dying/dead out." ) Etc.

Skull and Scopes made it clear it is something that is a goal for the server/development team, and it's not one I disagree with in the slightest.

Though sammac, if you do this do you think you could make the security desk in the engineering foyer that I've been building an official thing? It would be lovely to have.