Game Ban Appeal (tonyburritos)

BYOND Key: tonyburritos
Total Ban Length: 3 days
Banning staff member's Key: ryverstyx
Reason of Ban: Consistently going AFK with an extensive note history of the same behavior (even going AFK as an Antag). Please don't ready up for antag if you may have to leave partway through the round. This will be a 3 day ban due to the extensive note history..
Reason for Appeal: my reason for appeal is simple, I didn't know I was going to have to go, I had a work emergency, and I feel like that was much more urgent, at first I thought it would be fine if someone else did so, but it eventually was apparent I had to deal with it, it is why I Ahelped stating this fact, I'm sorry for this, but I feel like my work has to come before a 2d space game, even if its not ok to leave when I tell them I might not be able to come back in time.

Screenshot_175.png

Screenshot_176.png

Screenshot_177.png

Screenshot_178.png

Hello-

Being that your job is unstable and you may be called away at any given time; why do you have antag preferences turned on? I understand that work comes first but when you choose to play as an antag you should play out the full round (otherwise it will ruin the round for others).

I am open to changing this to only an antag ban (equal to the duration of the current ban) as long as you agree to play out rounds fully as antag in the future.

If you feel like you won’t be able to play out a round fully then do not ready up as an antag. Instead play as a regular job slot and then cryo if necessary.