BYOND Key:Tytos_Tyris

Character Names:Vittorio Giurifiglio, Lodewikus Van Nieuwkerk, Gianluigi Cesariani, Caesar

How long have you been playing on Aurora:8 or so months

Species you are applying to play:IPC

What color do you plan on making your first alien character (Dionaea & IPCs exempt):

Have you read our lore section's page on this species?:I’m not dumb haha of course

Please provide well-articulated answers to the following questions in a paragraph format. One paragraph minimum per question

Why do you wish to play this specific race:

Because I like Robots, I like technology, I like the question of whether not a machine can be Sapient, That and I believe IPCs are such a varied thing that can be played liek anything, and sounds like great fun.

Identify what makes role-playing this species different than role-playing a Human: It’s a Robot, simple enough, It is not a physical biological human being, but a product of cognitive science and artificial intelligence on a massive scale enough to create a Humanoid, senpient being, which is interesting.

Character Name:CAESAR (Collective Artificially-Intelligent Entities for Spatial Administrative Robot)

Please provide a short backstory for this character, approximately 2 paragraphs

Caesar, as the modern Entity is known as, is many years old in regards to the programming of its software and he manufacturing of its severs, It generally predates any notion of Positronics and originally functioned as massive server base on Europa Pulchare, where the being was based and worked upon in what is now known as Operation Uplift. This program was initiated by the Sol Political party ATLAS, known for its human Supremacist policies, it may seem odd, that it would create an Artificial non-human being, however this is misleading as it was originally intended as a Though control machine to monitor popular opinions on the Internet as well as promoting the party when possible, of course as with all interesting technologies the scientists got the better of themselves and continued in the fight to make their beloved creation a Sapient being, of course AI technology was not new, so they could have easily used a code base or existing Hi-tech software, however the Party promotes self-sufficiency and thus wished to create its own model now known as the Augustus Class AIs.

Caesar came online around 80 years ago, as a Sapient computer program, and it’s initial task, other than its already stated primary purpose, was to broadcast propaganda as multiple Radio shows to give the appearance of Media being favourable to the party, this was a Massive success and lead to a 1.75% raise in approval for the party on Europa. Now, sooner or later Nanotrasen was looking for some Ai’s to use for and Uplift was not doing so well in the way of finances due to global recession in Europa, thus it was loaned out, with many of its functions disabled and views supressed to confine with Nanotrasen standards, it regretted this, however it still remains vehemently Anti-Communist (Probably due to NT being the Intergalactic Bourgeoisie) and after the advent of the IPC program, Caesar being a seasoned AI bought a chassis and wished to be transferred to it to and quote “Bring Freedom to the Galaxy!”

What do you like about this character?

He’s Liberty Prime, Plus not actually trying to be a Dick, but Racist technically

How would you rate your role-playing ability?

6-7/10

Notes:

Edited by Guest

What is this? Tytos not being the alien hating scum? Well, this is kinda not really alien...But yeah. Tytos is a good roleplayer who understands roleplaying on Aurora's standards, and if he adds the parts he's embarrassingly missing, I'll +1 him.