Remove the ability to ghost while alive

So hear me out right?

I cANT TELl YOU HOW MANy TIMES pEOPLe HAVE JUST DECIDeD TO "GET up AND LEAVE" when they are important to MY ANTAG GIMmiCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me and two buddies were ganking people in maintenance during cult round and converting them and then they just LEAVE and its SO ANNOYING, this sugmgestion is to REMOVE THE GHOST buTTON FROM The GAME!!! because itz not LORE CACCURATE to be aBle to just REMOVE YOUR SOUL. they keep saying to me
"But colfer, removing my brain, putting it into an MMI and then putting the MMI into the cistern of the toilet and then calling every crewmember over to watch the toilets sing "I am the great mighty poo" in perfect harmony isnt something I want to participate in, it doesnt sound fun" Well GET OvER IT!!!!! u hAVe To do as I cOMMANd BEcAUSE ur under FEAR RP!!!! and u neED TO ACT REALISTIC 😠😡 If you dont akt realistic then im goieng to report u to the admnins next time you ghost while AliVE!! (This INCLUDES people using cryogenics, if U ARENT GOinG TO PLAY THE FULL ROUND THen DONT PLAY at ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Legal notice: This post is bait in its entirety