Slickallx - Unban Appeal

BYOND Key: Slickallx
Total Ban Length: Perma
Banning staff member's Key: MattAtlas
Reason of Ban: Suicide for no reason
Reason for Appeal: I've just come back to SS13, tried to get on Aurorastation and saw I was banned for this. It's been over a month since the ban, and I don't really see the reason for the perma seeing as I haven't been banned before, it does say I have some notes due to other issues but a permaban for this? I don't really get the reason. I understand its generally bad RP but everyone makes mistakes. I hope we can resolve this.

On 26/05/2022 at 02:13, SlickitySlickAllx said:

I don't really see the reason for the perma seeing as I haven't been banned before, it does say I have some notes due to other issues but a permaban for this? I don't really get the reason

You had a lot of notes about breaking really basic rules. If you hadn't read the rules after all of those notes, warnings and even bans, why would I trust you to keep playing further? "Don't randomly suicide" is one of the most basic rules there is.

I'm willing to lift this ban if you agree to reading the rules and playing seriously.

17 hours ago, MattAtlas said:

You had a lot of notes about breaking really basic rules. If you hadn't read the rules after all of those notes, warnings and even bans, why would I trust you to keep playing further? "Don't randomly suicide" is one of the most basic rules there is.

I'm willing to lift this ban if you agree to reading the rules and playing seriously.