[Accepted] Unathi recent history

Lore Impact (Small/Medium/Large): 

Medium.

Species: (Skrell, Tajara, Human, Vaurca, Dionae, Unathi, Synth, General) 

Unathi

Short Description:

A proposal for summarizing unathi recent history onto the wiki history page for unathi history. My direct submission to the wiki got lost to the aether and i cant go back to make edits. Editing from a player wiki account is confusing so im putting it here so i can see it and not lose it.

How will this be reflected on-ship?:

Its a wiki submission. More unathi lore knowledge.

Does this addition do anything not achieved by what already exists?:

No wiki summary of unathi recent history as defined by article lore does.

Do you understand that the project may change over time in ways you may not foresee once it is handed over to the Lore Team? 

Yes.

Long Description:

It comes in about 13,500 words and 25 pages.

All articles are hyperlinked and all hyperlinked articles are dated.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/157ys4e-LPkXbOjxK8gO1_KCyyb-kbswvLknGMM_8lDM/edit?usp=drivesdk

Edited by Haydizzle
Approved

Due to the size of the document and scope of how many articles it covers, I will need to categorize this as medium given it will likely take my team a while to go through it (even though I probably have the time to go over it all anyway).

• 5 weeks later...

One month later. All deliberations have been deliberated. The conversations have been conversed. Etcetera.

This application is approved, and I believe anything that doesn't end up becoming a retconned article will remain in some way. You can look forward to seeing it when we also add onto unathi history and the Contact War!

Moving to deferred acceptance.

• Haydizzle changed the title to [Accepted] Unathi recent history