Direwolf20's Tajara Whitelist Application

BYOND Key: Direwolf20 (Previously Brymaster29)

Character Names: Barukh Al-Assad

How long have you been playing on Aurora: Between this new Byond account and my old one, About 3 months.

Species you are applying to play: Tajaran

What color do you plan on making your first alien character (Dionaea & IPCs exempt):

Have you read our lore section's page on this species?: Yes.

Please provide well articulated answers to the following questions in a paragraph format. One paragraph minimum per question

Why do you wish to play this specific race:

Well, For starters I have a big thing for cats...I love them to death, However this is definitely not my only reason.

You see I have been Studying the Lore of the Tajaran and how people role-play them and I am drawn in by the whole Idea, I would

Find the style of RP that is required to play a Tajaran a lot more fitting for myself then playing as a slandered human, Thus my

first reason for wanting to play as a Tajaran would be, To become more comfortable with my RP settings as a character.MY second

Reason is that I have been thinking about this for quite some time and already have a well though character planned out, and have

had one for some time now, and I am DYING to get this character on the NSS Aurora.My Third reason is that...Well Im frankly bored

of playing human characters, I want to mix it up, Try something new. In conclusion, These are the three main reasons I would like

To play a Tajaran character on the NSS Aurora.

Identify what makes role-playing this species different than role-playing a Human:

First of all, The fact that they speak in third person, Instead of "I am going to the bathroom" it's "He is going to use the facilities",

Also the rolling of the r during speech really add flavor too. Secondly The culture of the Tajara and their Deep ties to Adhomai, Much different

from humans who frolic about the cosmos, they seem fairly Rooted in their home world, and their culture has developed there as well,

Im sure this could apply to many situation in RP. Their lack of luxury and hard working stance is also somewhat different then most

humans, and will most definitely come into play.

Character Name:Kalishka Al-Akkab

Please provide a short backstory for this character, approximately 2 paragraphs

Kalishka was born during an exceptionally harsh winter on Adhomai, she was born along with two brothers, one of witch would die

shortly after birth due to Malnourishment. Growing up was hard for Kalishka, From a very early age she had to work and earn anything

than came into her possession, and it usually passed from her possession quickly on the market so that the family could make ends meat and due to her kind and shy nature, not much was said by little Kalishka.She found herself fascinated with the sky above and the stars beyond it, and unlike most, yearning to leave Adhomai and discover wat is Beyond and eventually was smuggled off the planet voluntarily by a human mineral merchant leaving her family behind at the age of 13 earth years, she initially arrived on Luna, where she lived the rest of her teenage years, she was adopted by a human family who was fairly well off and sent her to school to gain a proper education in the field of her choice, She choose Medical Specifically to become a surgeon. IT would not be very long before her final wish would come true...Her desire to see the stars.

A few years after graduating Kalishka found herself a job at a busy hospital in New Berlin. One day she found herself

operating on an elderly man to install a pacemaker assisted heart, This man was a Head of Personnel aboard the NSS Luna, And he quite liked

how well she preformed his surgery giving a recommendation to Nanotransen letting things ride on their own from there.Eventually

a Coperate Representative Approached Kalishka with the offer of a surgical position aboard the NSS Aurora, Nanotransen Farthest out , and most

state of the art research vessel, She of course, accepted.The rest is history....

What do you like about this character? Her Cuteness and curiosity of course!

How would you rate your role-playing ability? 7/10 I have been role-playing for a while now, but there is ALWAYS more to learn