[CLOSED] Incident Report 11/23/2464

Reporting Personnel: Wolf Arges
Job Title of Reporting Personnel: Security Officer (At time of incident: Interim Commander)
Game ID: ck3-cMOl

Personnel Involved: Ahari Zerikanh, Security Officer, Witness /// Angus Thomson, Executive Officer, Witness /// Logan Wright, Commander, Witness /// Helena Artigas, Captain, Witness /// Hossl Suazra, Offender

Secondary Witnesses:
Time of Incident: 

Real Time: 11/23/2022 - Something like 8:30 PM GMT+1
Location of Incident: Brig

Nature of Incident:
[ ] - Workplace Hazard
[ ] - Accident/Injury
[ ] - Destruction of Property
[X] - Neglect of Duty
[ ] - Harassment
[X] - Assault
[ ] - Misconduct
[ ] - Other _____

Overview of the Incident:

During a particularly busy shift, I was invited by the Executive Officer to become interim Commander. Suazra vehemently spoke against it and said it would be a mistake. I went up to the Executive Officer and was promoted to interim Commander. Later on, the on-board intelligence asked for assistance in the Security channel resolving a cyborg-related issue. We also had an individual waiting to be processed. I ordered Ahari Zerikanh to assist the intelligence and Hossl Suazra to process the individual.

Officer Suazra, instead of executing the order given by me, the Commander, left the area to do something else. In the absence of anyone guarding him, the individual attempted to escape the brig. We narrowly caught him. Suazra intentionally disobeyed an order from a Head of Security and consequently almost let a prisoner escape from the brig, presumably just out of principle.

I then ordered Hossl Suazra once again to move into the processing room and process the prisoner, firmly and with choice words, as Suazra and I often speak to each other with crass language and it had become a norm. Suazra, presumably feeling pressed by my exercise of authority, lunged towards me and, in front of Ahari Zerikanh, hit me in the face with his claws. Blood flew into my eyes and onto the ground. I reported the matter in the command channel and was met by a paramedic. Luckily, no permanent damage was done.

Commander Logan Wright arrived on the shift shortly after and reportedly spoke to Suazra.

Submitted Evidence: See security feed of the brig. See witnesses.

Would you like to be personally interviewed?: 
[ ] - Yes
[X] - No

Did you report it to a Head of Staff or a superior? If so, who? If not, why?: Helena Artigas, Captain
Actions taken: Logan Wright reprimanded Suazra verbally, but no managerial actions were taken. I was told I should submit an incident report.

Additional Notes:

Edited by Sputnik5927

TO: Wolf Arges, Security Officer, SCCV Horizon

SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report

--------------------

BODY:

This is a message to inform you that an investigation regarding this incident has not been deemed nessecary. The incident has been reported to on-shift command personnel and handled during the shift. HR sees no reason to act further. 

This incident is considered resolved. A 50 credit processing fee has been deducted from your next paycheck.

--------------------

DTG: 23-21:59-TAU CETI STANDARD-11-2464

SIGN: AMS