Nature of Incident:
[ ] - Workplace Hazard
[X] - Accident/Injury
[ ] - Destruction of Property
[ ] - Neglect of Duty
[ ] - Harassment
[ ] - Assault
[X] - Misconduct
[ ] - Other _____ (Place an x in the box that applies. If other, replace line and specify.)

Overview of the Incident: I was off-duty, and had elected to spend my time elsewhere as the bar was fully occupied. As I approached the holodeck, I heard the noises of fighting and saw fit to investigate. Upon my arrival, I saw Georgia Sidower and Konstantyn Lovad on the ground, and noticed that much of the holodeck was coated in blood. Rosenwyn Edevane and Andrew Mower were both also present, and Mower informed me that Lovad was just "defending his honor" and that that he just "kicked [Lovad's] ass."

The latter remark reignited the conflict, with Lovad standing and fighting Mower again. All four entered into the brawl, which was mostly conducted with fists and a bar of soap throughout the early stages. I begin remarking about how underhanded the fight is as Rosenwyn Edevane begins to bash her opponents against the window, ultimately breaking one section and severely damaging one or two others. As this continues, the participants twisting each other's joints and tugging each other's hair, Sidower begins to headbutt the other participants. This causes them to begin bleeding once more, further coating the holodeck in the blood of those involved. The headbutts continue with one Georgia Sidower knocked unconscious by Andrew Mower's.

Eventually, the fight comes to a halt with Rosenwyn Edevane declared the winner. Andrew Mower declares that the fighting is no longer fun, and asks to leave. He suggests that the Captain utilize gloves next time, to which she says "Gloves make it less impactful, we play with no rules when I am around." I take this moment to note that the fight was clearly unsafe, particularly pointing out the fact that the holodeck was now thoroughly covered in a layer of blood. Andrew Mower agrees with me, and Georgia Sidower remarks, "Agree to disagree."

It is at this point the incident comes to an end, with no effort being made to clean the blood or repair the windows.

Would you like to be personally interviewed?: 
[ ] - Yes
[X] - No

Did you report it to a Head of Staff or a superior? If so, who? If not, why?: No. The Captain was involved.
Actions taken: Captain was involved.

Edited by limette
  • limette changed the title to 13/01/2465

TO: Tsisana Caladius, Xenoarchaeologist, SCCV Horizon

SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report

--------------------

BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that your incident report has been received and placed in a queue for the HR Division to review.

If necessary, you will be contacted by a HR Assistant when an investigation begins.

--------------------

DTG: 14-16:21-TAU CETI STANDARD-01-2465

SIGN: AMS