Elliot Keles - 18/5/2465 Appeal

Appealing Personnel: Elliot Keles

Specific Incident: 04/13/2465 Incident

Action taken as a result: Demotion to Librarian - three months duration, attendance in following courses: 1. Corporate Regulations And You - Seeing Each Regulation For What It Is And Understanding It 2. Importance of Subordination In The Workplace: How To Conduct Yourself With Your Superiors

Action contested: Demotion to Librarian - three months duration

Reasoning for contest: As the duration of my demotion is approaching its first month, twenty-six days at the time of appeal, I thought it fit to take stock on what is working and what isn't working with my punishment. I feel that this demotion has been as a whole ineffective as a means to correct my behavior. To illustrate this point, my other punishments by comparison have been exactly what I needed, a structured environment where I learn to better understand my work and how to work effectively with my superiors. Following this trend of reform, my demotion should give me a chance to apply these skills, however, it has not. I've been given a position where there is very little oversight, responsibility, or even social interaction with my co-workers. During my twenty-six days of working, I have only physically seen my supervisor once in my workplace, and although in hindsight I can see how I could've applied these new skills, in the present I simply cannot. 

Reflecting on all this, I know I have done wrong, and even by my own standards, my conduct was sloppy even from a charitable view. I wanted to contest this so that if accepted, I could be given a position that has real oversight and responsibilities for the practical use of my courses so my reform can be called effective upon its conclusion.

Additional notes: I would like to note that this appeal is not necessarily an appeal of the demotion, rather the position I was demoted to.

TO: Elliot Keles, Librarian SCCV Horizon

SUBJECT: RE: 18/05/2465 - Appeal

--------------------

BODY:

Thank you for submitting an appeal regarding standing actions against your employee profile. Your thoughts have been taken into consideration and upon some deliberation we have concluded that you may be transferred to the position of Hangar Technician until the remainder of the punishment. We commend your outreach on the matter and it will be taken into account for when you may appeal the demotion in full.

--------------------

DTG: 20-20:04-TAU CETI STANDARD-05-2465

SIGN: AMS