BYOND Key: Farofafeijao

Discord Username: Farofafeijao

Character Name: Roger Devera

Item Name:
   Mictlani Cachaça Gold

Item Function(s):
   Spirit bottle with 120u of Cachaça Gold

Item Description:
   A fancy bottle of Mictlani Cachaça Gold imported from the planet region of the Sertão. Its labels and inscriptions are all in mictlani tradeband.

Why is your character bringing this item to work?:
   To drink a bit of it and share with friends.

How did your character obtain this item?:
   By calling friends still in Mictlan and getting through the proper channels to import it. Devera spent around half his savings on a crate with around 24 bottles of the stuff. Enough for at least a year consuming two bottles per month.

What value does this item have to your character, and what story does it tell?: Devera enjoys some national mictlani spirits like Cachaça, Pisco, Tequila, Cocuy and others. By having a bottle (or rather, bottles) of his favourite spirit, Devera can have a piece of home with him and share a bit of the mictlani spirit with friends and co-workers

Sprites:

Additional Comments:
If not possible for it to become a custom item, i would like to make the suggestion of adding it to the standard catalogue of drinks available

Cachaca_Gold_-_Empty_1.png

Cup_of_cachaca.png

Cachaca_Gold.png

• Like 1
6 hours ago, WickedCybs said:

This would be more appropriate if it was added as another drink on the vendors, so the application itself is denied.

Would there be any way to make this application appropriate? If not, what would be the proper application board for me to apply for it to be added to the drink vendors?

50 minutes ago, Farofafeijao said:

Would there be any way to make this application appropriate? 

This isn't a unique or personal item, so no. 

53 minutes ago, Farofafeijao said:

If not, what would be the proper application board for me to apply for it to be added to the drink vendors?

There is no application to add things to the game. Make a PR on the Aurora github and someone will take a look at it in what will likely be just a few days.