Character Feedback - Dessy's group of mentally ill children

Hi! Have you ever dreamed about giving me feedback on how I write my characters? What you think they would be better off doing? Telling me how awful I am at writing? Great? In between? Well for the low, low price of free you can give any feedback you want about Kira, Kasa'an, Sadie, or any other of my statics you happen to know me by (honorable mentions being Sherrie Scott, Eimhir Fenella, GEVURAH, and my PMCG Liaison Yun Sang-Win).

This also doubles as a feedback thread for my character story based on Kira Vasquez's adventures in the SAF, and if you'd like to give that a read, I'd love feedback for that too.

Kira is my main and the reason I'm posting this feedback topic, but like I said, all feedback's welcome if you know who I play.

Edited by dessysalta
did you guys know that kira is on the autism spectrum?
  • 8 months later...

image.png.bd652e063d948f2aed0c4a952e5fc845.png

Bumping this with a full list of my current characters. Names that are crossed out are either test characters or ones that I played/plan to play during the stupid non-canon events like the one we had earlier this month. Also, Nar'ol'Thek used to be Nar'lth'tp before I had to change his name since I fudged how unathite names are.

Bonus points if you remember or recognize Sherrie from here or literally anywhere else.

• dessysalta changed the title to Character Feedback - Dessy's group of mentally ill children