Job Title of Reporting Personnel: Physician
Game ID: crh-b6aX

Personnel Involved:

• Rudimer Bird, Pharmacist (Offender)
  • CHESED, Physician (Witness)
  • Aiden Vero, Off-Duty (Victim)
  • Yekta Nazeri, Off-Duty (Witness)

Secondary Witnesses:

• Mai Quyen, Security Officer - Received the initial report regarding narcotics production

Time of Incident: The first incident took place at approximately 13:20 ship time with the second taking place approximately 40 minutes afterwards.

Real Time: 14:00ish GMT
Location of Incident: Medical Bay

Nature of Incident:
[ ] - Workplace Hazard
[ ] - Accident/Injury
[ ] - Destruction of Property
[X] - Neglect of Duty
[ ] - Harassment
[ ] - Assault
[X] - Misconduct
[ ] - Other _____

Overview of the Incident: Rudimer Bird spent the majority of the shift producing what he dubbed as "classic space drugs", which later analysis revealed to be Mercury Monolithium Sucrose, which, although not illegal by itself, should not be being made in the pharmacy, especially to the detriment of other, necessary medication, and most certainly not being consumed by the only pharmacist on-duty. The only tangible benefit the medical bay has seen from Mr. Bird's work has been half a bottle of Butazoline and another half empty bottle of Mortaphenyl.

Seemingly unsatisfied with simply consuming narcotics while on-duty, Mr. Bird also decided to engage in extorsion by denying to fulfil Mx. Vero's prescription unless he was provided with payment. Luckily, Mr. Bird was quick to retract his request when myself and Dr. Nazeri, who was conversing with me in the medical lobby at the time this interaction took place, confronted him about the irregularity of the situation. After some time, Mr. Bird provided Mx. Vero with their pills and also requested them to follow him for a "discussion". Given the previous interaction, I expected this to mean Mr. Bird intended to, once again, demand extraordinary compensation for his services in a place where me and Dr. Nazeri would not be present to chastise him. Mx. Vero later revealed that the purpose of the conversation was, instead, to offer them "upgraded medication" for a fee. Not wishing to neglect my duties, I opted to remain in the medical lobby to tend to any potential patients while Mr. Bird, Mx. Vero and Dr. Nazeri went to the dining hall. A few minutes after they left, I receive a call from Mx. Vero saying they had just puked following the ingestion of one of the pills they were provided with. Taking them in to the medical bay for a full scan, I discovered almost 60 units of Minaphobin inside their stomach, 3x the overdose threshold and 12x the amount specified in Mx. Vero's records.

I proceeded to pump the Minaphobin out of Mx Vero's stomach and apologised profusely to to them, who were, thankfully, understanding of the situation. Confronting Mr. Bird, he seemed to be aware that pill, which according Mx. Vero was given to them specifically by Mr. Bird and was not inside of the bottle, was above the recommended dosage and that he had wished to warn them about it, but they did not allow it. After I stated my intent to file an incident report for what I considered to be conduct unbecoming of a medical professional to Mr. Bird, he proceeded to take an inhaler from his pocket, presumably containing Mercury Monolithium Sucrose and leaving myself with Mx. Vero, who was still without a prescription, as they did not feel feel comfortable taking the remaining pills Mr. Bird had given them, in the medical bay.

Submitted Evidence:

Toxicology report obtained from Mr. Bird after he came to me with complaints regarding a "numbness in his hand". Conducted by myself as no other pharmacist asides from Mr. Bird was available at the time.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.e367a6e3ae9950d254f315e8111acd61.png

The medication fridge at the end of the shift with the two bottles Mr. Bird produced; None of these bottles were utilized during the shift.

Spoiler

image.png.8f0a1f0ea6fb28d520869374acebfad7.png

Would you like to be personally interviewed?: 
[X] - Yes
[ ] - No

Did you report it to a Head of Staff or a superior? If so, who? If not, why?: No head of staff was available at the time. I contacted Captain Alissia Marino once they arrived, but by then Mr. Bird had already left for the residential deck.
Actions taken: I informed Officer Quyen that Mr. Bird was producing narcotics in the pharmacy and provided them with an inhaler they (Mr. Bird) had offered me, but I do not think anything came from it.

Additional Notes:

TO: CHESED, Physician, SCCV Horizon

SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report

--------------------

BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that your incident report has been received and placed in a queue for the HR Division to review.

If necessary, you will be contacted by an HR Assistant when an investigation begins.

--------------------

DTG: 15-13:28-TAU CETI STANDARD-12-2465

SIGN: AMS

Edited by NM_
  • 2 weeks later...

TO: CHESED, Physician , SCCV Horizon
--------------------
BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that an investigation has now been opened regarding your incident report, and assigned to Gerard Greyswandir (Brayce).

You may be contacted by an HR Assistant for an interview, or you may contact them directly if you have any questions.
--------------------
DTG: 28-21:28-TAU CETI STANDARD-12-2465
SIGN: AMS

• 2 weeks later...

TO: CHESED, Physician, SCCV Horizon
--------------------
BODY:

The investigation of this incident has concluded, and appropriate action has been taken for affected individuals.

This matter will now be considered resolved.

--------------------
DTG: 07-20:07-TAU CETI STANDARD-01-2466
SIGN: Gerard Greyswandir

• Brayce locked this topic