Lore Owners and the Proper Place for Things?

Hallo!

I had two questions.

Question the first:

Is there a list of who is lore master of what right now? I haven't been able to find any. In particular, I'm looking to talk to the person who is working on the Skrell.

Question the second:

Is the Lore/Backstory Application section a place to put large proposals? I've notice that the lore for IPC's and synthetics is a bit thin right now, and their mechanics are inconsistent. I was considering writing a pitch to unify all of that, but I don't know who to talk too or where to put it.

Thanks!

So there are no uh... 'sub' masters (deputy? lieutenant?) for the particular areas?

I thought Sue was lore-deputy-sub-master for tajarans, for example.

There are, Sue is our Lore writer for Tajarans, I believe Delta is Skrell, and I dont know any else xD

Guest Marlon Phoenix

There isn't anyone who "owns" areas of the lore. There are writers who focus on one particular area, but it's still commonly owned because I retain power to edit and override items. Chaznoodles and I have written for Unathi, Sue has Tajara, Mimatool has Skrell, etc etc.

So there are no uh... 'sub' masters (deputy? lieutenant?) for the particular areas?

I thought Sue was lore-deputy-sub-master for tajarans, for example.

There are, Sue is our Lore writer for Tajarans, I believe Delta is Skrell, and I dont know any else xD

Delta was skrell. I left what I had done (which was quite a bit, I assume) with tool so he could finalize it/fine tune it.