Job Title of Reporting Personnel: Captain

Personnel in Question: Rick Towl
Job Title of Personnel in Question: Passenger

Reason for Review:
[ X ] - Extended Arrest History
[ ] - Grievous Infraction on Record
[ ] - Other

Notes:

Passenger Rick Towl has an extremely concerning arrest history of multiple felonies. After his release from his latest sentence, he arrives to the Horizon under questionable circumstances, and immediately gets himself into trouble (see security incident report #7463 on record).

On a recent shift, as well, he was found to have trespassed into security. Security on-shift attempted to get him to pay a simple fine, of which he gave 4 credits (of the 300 required) and proceeded to run away; he was later caught and apprehended for resisting arrest and trespassing; this was handled appropriately by security staff on shift. It should be noted that he had insulated gloves on his person when searched.

However, he has also seemed to have acquired the schematics for "wiring" - likely airlock wiring to allow illicit access into areas - and was selling them for a price over the common radio. Below are transcripts of such messages obtained from the messaging server:

data packet (fd63708ab38d62e61ad14b3479713f21) [X]
Data type: Speech File
Source: Rick Towl (Job: Passenger)
Class: Sapient Species
Contents: "Selling sensitive data regarding the wiring. Write me on PDA for details."
Language: Ceti Basic

data packet (4406eaa78843e50498b08076c2d7b386) [X]
Contents: "Again, anybody willing to purchase sensible data, feel free to PDA me. The price will please you way less than what you buy for it."

data packet (d6846b701894b99438b62c1de6d14da3) [X]
Contents: "Fair shake, guess if you made a step forward and bought my data, guess you'd never question anything like it; that'd simple be outta your scope."

data packet (cd2692f9f02007c5c8b8b8c88a6583a0) [X]
Contents: "Because of how much you'd get, you'd never compare anything; simply put, you'd be outta comparison frames."

This behavior is extremely concerning for a passenger and not that of a person I would like on this ship. I would request that this person be immediately looked over both by SCC authorities and law enforcement personnel to determine if he is fit to stay on this ship, given his criminal nature and recent incidents.

• 3 weeks later...

TO: Alessia Marino, Captain, SCCV Horizon
SUBJECT: RE: Review Request
--------------------
BODY:

Thank you for the report!

This report has been handled.

--------------------
DTG: 22:40-TCS-14-02-2466
SIGN: AMS