Grinding Limbs

Guest XanderDox

The ability to aggressive grab someone, select a limb using the targeting thing, and then selecting either the chemistry grinder, candy maker, or gibber, and grinding the selected limb off after 5 seconds. Targeting the chest would do nothing, but for the gibbing machine, would do the regular gib mechanic of the entire body.

The ability to aggressive grab someone, select a limb using the targeting thing, and then selecting either the chemistry grinder, candy maker, or gibber, and grinding the selected limb off after 5 seconds. Targeting the chest would do nothing, but for the gibbing machine, would do the regular gib mechanic of the entire body.

Way too fast. Some particularly slow players would have their limbs ground off while they were typing out emotes.

I'm also against anything that gibs players by default. The gibber is bad enough that it works on humanoids while emagged.

D:

Oh gosh. Just....

......why?

-gag-

To increase the amount of torture possibilities for Chef/Chemist antags, and other antags that want to torture people for RP.

And it wouldnt gib, it'd just remove their limbs. Howabout 10 seconds. Or 15?

D:

Welp, none of my antags have torture tendencies. Sooo...

Okay, I'm outta here.

-puts hands up and walks out-

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

-peeks back in- Actually, I do have one character that would take advantage of this, soooooo......dangit.

Way too fast. Some particularly slow players would have their limbs ground off while they were typing out emotes.

I'm also against anything that gibs players by default. The gibber is bad enough that it works on humanoids while emagged.

Our gibber doesn't even need to be emagged to work :$ We changed that from Bays. (To my knowledge anyways)

Our gibber doesn't even need to be emagged to work :$ We changed that from Bays. (To my knowledge anyways)

You mean changed it from TG's code.

Which is bloody awful. The ability to remove players from the round for no cost is terrible. There was a very good reason why it required an emag.

You mean changed it from TG's code.

Which is bloody awful. The ability to remove players from the round for no cost is terrible. There was a very good reason why it required an emag.

But once again. This suggestion isn't about our gibber or gibbing entire bodies, it's about have somebodies limb torn off their bodies by being stuck into a machine that would tear the limb of your body, or at least cause serious damage IRL.

I think this is a great addition, and perfect for torture RP. It even (disturbingly) inspired me to write a little story about it which could be a lot more toned down RP in game.

Yes I know I need jesus

WARNING: VERY VIOLENT, DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE TRIGGERED BY: GORE | VIOLENCE | ACCURATE DESCRIPTIONS OF VIOLENCE | EXCESSIVE BLOOD | TORTURE.

This may be very offensive and is only a work of fiction, this story does not show any intentions or actions the author may want to perform. Please read at your own risk.

Don't get mad at me or report me for it, I warned you, your own fault for ignoring them and thinking falsely you could take it.

No, seriously. If you think you're going to get grossed out at all or offended. Stop. I don't wanna get in trouble for writing fiction.]Not even kidding. this is a little fucked up.

FINAL STOP TO GORE TOWN, THIS IS JUST A PURE WORK OF FICTION. DON'T TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY. IT'S JUST A DISPLAY OF RP AND FICTION. YOU MAY GET OFFENDED.

Remember that time you watched "SAW" and you threw up during that gibing scene where somebody got their throat cut with a running saw blade and then was dismembered? This is about 50 times worse. I promise i'm giving adiquite warnings and this is a shocking story. I am not going to do any of this stuff IRL or try and purposely disturb anybody without warning. I promise i'm not joking.

I warned you, I take no responsibility for you getting offended.

“Hmph… I expected her to wake up by now.” The figure muttered, adjusting his gasmask and running his hand down the meat on the large hook. The figure had no real voice, synthetic and unnatural. He slid a large kitchen knife out from a bloody wooden block, looking at it and sliding it across his palm. He drew blood and clenched his fist, growling “Not sharp enough…” the blood dripped onto the hard concrete tiles, gleaming light off of it. The figure turned and walked over, adjusting the hanging light to dimly shine right on top of a sitting person in a labcoat, vision revoked by a Burlap potato sack.

The coated person’s wrists were bound with cable and the purple scrubs became covered in blood. The figure smiled under his mask and walked back to his metal table, he placed his foot down and slid the knife onto a sharpening wheel. He manually pedalled it, sending sparks flying everywhere. The knife became sharper and sharper, starting to cut through the wheel, finally; The prisoner stirred. The figure looked up and smirked, turning back around “Good morning…” he brought up the knife, sliding it across the hidden meat with a nice, gruesome cutting noise. The captive jerked and tried to break free of the binds, screaming in vain as a duct tape gag was obstructing noise.

He reached forward and grabbed the bag, yanking it off and taking some long delicate strands of blonde hair. The woman stared at the man and started kicking, writhing and convulsing. The figure brought his arm across his chest and swung his blade, cutting the womans latex labcoat and just barely missing the taste of her flesh. The woman stopped and the man leaned in, looking eye to eye with her from behind the tinted lenses “Shh…” he soothed, his voice buzzing and fluctuating “Next time… I will strike without fault…” She stopped and stared back, awestruck.

She looked at his mask, studying it and noticing one green filter protruding out the right side by the mouth. It was black as coal, and the lenses showing only faint movement from behind. It was a Syndelle M45 field gasmask, a traitors tool. The figure chuckled, standing straight up and promptly ripping off the patch of tape. She screeched “Who are you!? The fuck do you want from me!!!” no response. She screamed again “WHAT DO YOU WANT!” Her eyes were clear as day. The man shook his head and turned, walking over and pulling a small chain, illuminating an industrial sized grinder.

He slid his lacerated hand down the steel machine and flipped it on. It sputtered to life, clanging and grinding as the crimson covered, plasteel pointed razor sharp eviscerator spun up to disturbing speeds. She brought her head back, staring at the monstrosity. The figure slid on two latex gloves and loosened his tie, showing a long bruise to the woman “Every day…” He croaked “When I see you, my tie get’s a bit tighter…” He pulled it down, tightening it quickly around his already tender neck and sighed, gritting his teeth “And today… I found a little letter.” the woman gasped, stuttering “Wh-Wha-What letter!?”

The man laughed viciously, swinging the knife and cutting one of the meat chunks open. Guts spilled out and a head connected to the meat tipped forward; It was her co-worker. He was unpopular, cruel and snarky. Now his face pale and his eyes white. “A bounty.” he walked over back to the counter and picked up a polaroid camera, kneeling and taking a dim shot. The flash blinded her and she shook her head, regaining vision slowly “What was that!?” she demanded, leaning forward and baring her teeth. The man looked at it and smiled “My payment.” he walked forward and cut her ties, taking her by the throat and dragging her over the grinder.

She was overpowered suddenly, her body worn and weak from being constricted and was helpless. He grabbed her elbow and thrusted the first hand into the grinder, syrupy blood flew all around, caking the man and his butchers apron, as well as the woman's entire arm. Bone crushed and the flesh and tendons shredded into microscopic pieces. Bits of bone shot back and hit the girl in the face, cutting her eye up with sharp pieces. She screamed and wailed pure bloody murder, a long hook in the back of her neck fueling her with adrenaline so she kept awake.

He forced the arm in deeper, stabbing the knife into the woman's shoulder and picking up a welding tool. Her arm was gone from half up the upper forearm. He sloppily cauterized the wound with the welder, burning the flesh and leaving a fresh ash and charring smell. She started to bawl, tears flowing like the Nile. He grabbed her by the back of the head and lower back, tipping her in and pushing her in. He grinded her head down to the neck, vaporizing it and making fine bone dust powder. He dropped the body on the ground and stripped her down to her underclothes, picking up the remaining corpse and slamming it down onto the meathook.

He laughed and took off his bloodstained clothes, putting on a fresh navy blue suit and putting on a pair of aviator glasses. He paced down the meat hall, passing the bodies of his targets gleefully, kissing one of the male ones on the lips and giggling. He slid on a new tie and burned the outfit, walking out and putting a finger to his earpiece “Agent Robinson, on duty.” Robinson rubbed his nose with his metal hand and grabbed a bottle of Cognac waiting on the bar table, taking a triumphant swig and running his free hand through his dirty blonde hair to restyle it.

Yes it's cliche, yes it's a fanfic... But maybe he is a psychopath? Til next story~

And please let me gib limbs that've already been cut off. Nothing is more annoying than chopping off that delicious leg meat only to have to leave the body parts in my meat freezer for added effect stuff all the body parts into a backpack and make my way to the nearest available space-facing disposals outlet.