I'm a Musician!!!

Hey guys.

Might have spotted me around the station as Paul Redeker or whomever. I'm studying in a degree in Music in Ireland, and would love to share some of the music I'm responsible for!! I like to think of myself as very versatile, and able to compose almost anything given the chance. Let me know what you guys think. I'm also open for composing stuff that can be used for movies, games and sound effects also.

These are links to my soundcloud page.

This is one that I composed for a project, hence the name. It's from the point of a wounded soldier on the battlefield, until he is administered morphine and the trance takes over, so to speak. He hears memories from back home as well as his soldiers and doctors trying to save him.

This is a project that I recorded with a few girls, singing a traditional Irish tune. Very simple, nice and acapella.

https://soundcloud.com/james-anthony-ohalloran-jr/track-with-plugins

This is me experimenting with natural reverb. It's recorded in a ballet studio. The mirrors give off a great natural reverb sound. This was performed by my roommate and his then girlfriend.

This was when I first started to get into composing my own material. It's the first in a three piece suite, or collection. It's all based on a novelette that I'm writing, based on an apocalypse, and the aftermath. This is when the protagonist and the love interest meet for the first time.

This was composed by me and a friend of mine. It's one of my favourites. It's about the happiness of finding love and appreciation after being alone for so long. It's the second movement of the suite.

This is the third movement where the love of his life is gone. He has nothing left to do, and has no reason to go on.

By far the best composition I have done, and my favourite. It's based on the book of the same name.

This is my band, I play guitar and sing in this. I wrote this song, from scratch about cocaine addiction. (So rock n' roll)

Same with this one, I didn't write this one, but it's our bands song and I quite like it.

Let me know what you guys think!!!