JamesCampbell Tajaran Application

BYOND Key: James Campbell

Character Names: Paul Redeker, Griselda Smirnov. Seamus O'Halloran

How long have you been playing on Aurora: Over a year, back from hiatus a few weeks ago

Species you are applying to play: Tajaran

What color do you plan on making your first alien character (Dionaea & IPCs exempt): Silver

Fur M'sai Physiology

Have you read our lore section's page on this species?: Yes

Please provide well articulated answers to the following questions in a paragraph format. One paragraph minimum per question

Why do you wish to play this specific race: I love the roleplay involved in this species, as well as the aesthetics. The history and in turn the attitude of many Tajaran appeals to me. This, combined with the more extended variety of emotes, allow for a more extended and immersive role-play.

Identify what makes role-playing this species different than role-playing a Human: It's most likely the most different in terms of behaviour. The fact that the grammar and self reference is totally different. The history is totally different as well as the cultural differences. There is also usually a different personality to most Tajaran, including a deep sense of personal and cultural pride. This coupled with the more expressive emoting opportunities.

Character Name: Singa Ti'ika

Please provide a short backstory for this character, approximately 2 paragraphs

Born on Ahdomai in 2417 to a very wealthy family, Singa, nicknamed Si, he was pushed into the worship of S'rendarr and Messa from a very early age, and was raised to be a priest of the suns. After a brief spell in the Ahdomai Army as a chaplain, his eyes were opened to the Snow God. He then became a devout worshipper, until he was attacked by members of his old seminary. After the attack, he joined the missionary outreach programme to New Magnitka which was attempting to fight for the prisoner's/miner's rights, in which he found himself on the ground during the spark that ignited the war. After the state of emergency, all traffic in and out of the planet was grounded, so he was stuck within the ensuing chaos. He found himself tending to the wounded soldiers of NanoTrasen, and later, the PMC that was called in. After the liberation of the planet, NT took Si in, with the recommendation of a higher officer, after seeing him with the soldiers, to be trained in the profession of medicine.

What do you like about this character? He'll be resentful, bitter and very religious, but fiercely loyal to NT, after they took him in when noone else would. He's very close to his patients, and is at most times, a very kind and caring person.

How would you rate your role-playing ability? I often read too much into situations, and can often overlook RPing and get too stuck into the "doing" of the game, but I'm learning more and more to be more patient, and draw out the Roleplay.

Notes: I've been whitelisted as a head, and have RP'd with a lot of Tajaran, including as a Tajaran prison guard in Jackboot's event a few weeks ago.

Edited by Guest