Fereydoun Nioathi's Shaman Gear

Guest Marlon Phoenix

Guest Marlon Phoenix

BYOND Key: Jackboot

Character name:

Fereydoun Nioathi

Item name:

Shaman's Robe

Why is your character carrying said item to work?

It's a black robe/hoodie thing. Basically just a renamed chaplain's hoodie. It's what he wears because he's a shaman and wears it.

Item function(s):

It's just a jacket. Literally everything but the name and description are the same.

Item description:

A slightly faded robe. It's worn by Unathi shamans.

Item appearance:

Just the chaplain hoodie.

Additional comments:

no

BYOND Key: Jackboot

Character name: Fereydoun Nioathi

Item name: Shaman's Staff

Why is your character carrying said item to work?

Item function(s): It's his staff, which he uses to shamans shit up. Ideally it would be a null rod, so I can wave it over people's heads without having to emote. I feel that this wouldn't be too unbalanced, because the null rod itself only weakens vampires slightly, and cultists still have a voluntary choice if they want to be cured or not, so it couldn't be used to powergame. Ideally it could still be utilized in these matters, but it shouldn't happen that often.

If there's absolutely no way I can negotiate this being true, I'd be fine with it being a reskinned cane so I can still beat asshole spirit-infested people over the head with it ensure proper Unathi religious practices are done properly.

Item description: A wooden staff. It looks like a walking stick, with arcane runes and designs carved into the wood.

Item appearance: http://www.creativecrash.com/system/photos/000/069/842/69842/big/WoodenStaff1.gif?1259290842

Additional comments:

"Medical, your fern isss posssesssed by the angry sssspirit of an orange farmer. I will sssssoothe him into the sssspirit world."

"You're beating the fern with your staff?"

"He'ssss a little sssshit sssso I'm beating him into the ssspirit world insssstead."