[Withdrawn] Mrychny's scarf

Guest Menown

Guest Menown

BYOND Key:Meowness

Character name:Mrychny Lyar

Item name:Black Scarf

Why is your character carrying said item to work?Mrrychny usually spends time in his office. Which he keeps a wonderful 1 degree Celsius when he can. That said, he probably can't stand it long, so he made his own scarf. Not to mention he likes to look somewhat fashionable :C

Item function(s):Mostly aesthetic. Can be adjusted to cover the mouth, or hang around the neck.

Item description:"A black scarf. Seems to be handmade."

Item appearance:A simple black scarf. Covers the neck or the mouth.

Additional comments:I'll provide sprites, code, ect. Since we're on a freeze, this'll give me some time to work on it, so our devs don't need to.

Gameplay-wise. It'll attach to a suit, hopefully, but when pulled over the mouth will deploy to the mask-slot like with hardsuits.

Edited by Menown
Guest Menown

Swat, if you feel like doing it, go ahead. You know how bad my spriting is. I just didn't want to burden the team with a custom item.

Jesus, the spriter team (mostly me and maybe some one else who is barely online) get's to do anything. Hell, i wish there was a thread for spriter request from people. Just ask something and spriters have something to do, but hey, it's just me and my ideas.

Your character is a Tajaran. They originate from a planet that was completely frozen over even in the summer months. 1 degrees should be nothing to him, thats like spring in Canada.

Guest Menown

If I could, I'd make the office colder, Xander. Besides the fact is that even in Ahdomai, Tajara don't run around stark naked. They wear layered clothing.

That being said, it is entirely more for aesthetics than anything.

Im all for this, I was just confused. The wiki also says most Tajaran wear their jumpsuits rolleddown because standard temperatures are too warm for them in NT facilities. But I think this would be interesting, Im all for more species fashion culture

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...